Part 22

Four days latter, Draden is still watiting for Drake to get home so he can give him an other piece of his mind, for what he did. the night after the Incident between him and Nicki, he went to New York for a show and also to pay his mother a visit. Tonight he should be back and Draden can't wait, because he wants to talk to him face to face.

Meanwhile Abrielle is facking being happy at home with her parents. She goes to school regularly like always. Try to stay as far away from Draden as posible, even when Draden tries to talk to her she would hide everytime she sees him. Than Latter she goes home back on her movie set acting like eveything is perfectly fine.

"Abri!...Abri!" Draden calls as he aproaches her talking to her friends in the school hallway.

"Uuuh...what does he want" asks Abri

"What happened with you two...Ya used to be Bennie and clyde"...Jo-anne jokes looking at Draden aproaching them.

"It's really complicated" answers Abri

"Well...we'll leave you two alone...hope you guys work it out"

"Hey" says Draden looking staright in Abri's eyes

"Hello" she answers

"Thanks" he says shilly looking at the floor

"Thanks for what"

"for talking to me...I really miss you Abrielle...the past two months have been the best of my life until a couple weeks ago" Draden exclaims as he reaches for Abri's hand, but she pulls away.

"I have to go..My driver is waiting for me" Abri says looking away

"Can I call you tonight"

"I dont know Draden"

"Of course you know...You always knew.....You have the power to make someone Happy and you're rejecting it"

"Draden please not now" she says turning away from him

"You didnt anwswer my Question...Can I call you" he shouts again

"ok bye"

"I'll take that as a yes" he shouts again

Abri walks out side and gets in her car. Meanwhle Nicki and Safaree are at home getting their business.

She walks in the house and search everywhere for Nicki and SB than climb the stairs up to their room.

"OMG I'm sorry" she says, finding Nicki all nacked grinding on top of Safaree..She ran staight to her room, Nicki follow.

"Hey Baby" Nicki says...

Abri simply look at her awkwardly..."I didnt see anything mom"

"It's ok...I know you did" Nicki says Smiling...."How was your day"

She ignores Nicki's question..."are you ok" Nicki asks again

"everything is fine...I really miss him mom"..she finally admits

"Why...what happened...you guys broke up"

"Yeah...I heard daddy screaming at you last week about us..so I thought it was best if I ended it, but it's not"

"Aaaaw, Baby....I'm so sorry"

"It's ok mom..It's really not your fault"

Nicki takes her hands in her's feeling sorry for her....."I think you guys should get back"

"I don't want to make daddy upset" she says looking at the floor

"Baby, Listen to me....Your Happyness comes first..If you're sad how are we supposed to be happy"