Smash

"It's not my fault I'm not perfect!" He yelled "well I didn't ask you to be perfect!" She screamed. "I just fucking thought you'd put more integrity into things! That's all I'm fucking asking for babe!"

The yelling stopped, and the two began to stare at one another. Both of the two's seemingly calm stare off, they climbed in bed and said not a word to one another.

He turned on his PS3 and played his games. The girl lied on her side and closed her eyes, attempting to fall asleep.

The girl was eighteen with long brunette hair, that had strands of black in it making it seemingly darker. She thought to herself as she was swept up into darkness, this isn't what love was supposed to be like.

*-*-*-*-*-*

Getting up out of bed the girl got dressed ready to leave. The two still had not exchanged a word to one another. She reached for her black square framed glasses on the table and put on her black tights just as two large arms wrapped around her waist. "I'm sorry baby" she mentality sighed "for what?" She asked as if she didn't know, "being an ass" she smiled at his wording.

"Mmhm" she hummed in reply to his crappy apology. "Now put your stuff on I have to go" she said and she shoved on her eggshell button down shirt and quickly putting her black hair into a messy bun.

Walking outside the apartment into the busy cold New York City Street she pulled her red scarf closer and began to walk towards the direction of her house. "Yo!" Someone yelled form behind them, out of curiosity the two looked back to see one of his friends waving at them and walking towards them with a group. Before they came any closer she spoke up "hey I'm not in a mood to hang out today I think I'm just gonna go home OK?" She said and he nodded giving her a quick kiss as she continued on her way.

She couldn't wait until she got home to the comfort of her bed, until BAM! Someone smashed right into her causing the contents in her purse to spill out. "Fuck" she said.

"I'm so sorry let me help you" said a masculine voice. She looked and met two bright forest green eyes long dark brown hair put into a man bun and slightly pale skin. "Oh sorry its no problem" she said diverting her gaze realizing she was staring, the man smiled and said "its no problem Myra" he said handing Myra her ID card. She blushed a little but never the less smiled.

Having all the contents back inside her bag she thanked him, "thanks for helping me, most would have just blew me off." "Well I'm not most, besides why wouldn't I help such a pretty face" Myra smiled "thank you..." She dragged out, "Axel." He said smiling causing her to do the same. "Well thank you Axel, I guess I'll see you around" Myra  said and began to walk but quickly came to a stop upon hearing her name, causing her to turn. "How about I buy you coffee?"

*-*-*-*-*-
Hey what's up my little dumplings. I hope you enjoyed the first chapter of my new book. This book was in the making for so very long I have so many chapters already written and I can't wait for you to read them. They are a tad short but none-the-less I still hope they're very enjoyable. Don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts. Hope you enjoyed I'll see you next time my dumplings 😊😋