Warmth.

"I don't know what it is Axel, but u make me feel loved" I said. "There's that smile" he said his hand caressing my cheek, arm around my waist, and love in his eyes. I don't know what I was missing out on but I'm glad I'm not anymore.

Leaning up I went on my tippy-toes, closing my eyes and gave him a bitter sweet kiss. God this boy.

~~~~~~~~~~~

After all that drama Axel ordered pizza on my request, since then we've been sitting waiting for it to show up, watching IZombie. "I know I knew it was all happening but it still huts to hear it all, ya' know?" He nodded in response rubbing my shoulder as I leaned on him. "Your amazing you know that?" Axel gave me a small laugh in response "yeah I know I fucking am."

"Myra?" I hummed in response, "I know you just came crying to me about that asshole-" "right he really is an asshole" I said cutting him short. "But I just have to tell you something" I looked up into his beautiful greens "you know I really like you right, like I want to be with you"

My heart started racing, did he really just say this to me. Omg Adonis likes me!! This is some serious shit!

"And when I said really I mean bad. So bad that if you guys didn't break up I was going to make you guys break up. I mean he didn't deserve you anyway, neither do I but I know and you know I want you, and you want me." I didn't know what to say or do, I didn't know how to move or breath. All I knew was as he was saying this he got closer to me and his gaze went from my eyes to my lips.

He was a hair away from my lips, a breath away from kissing me. I felt his breath on me and I could smell his sent from how close he was to me, he smelled like the most intoxicating mix of pine and chocolate axe. He was so close I could almost breath him in, hell I wanted to.

"Axel I-" BUZZZZZZ. The loud buzz broke the sexual tension that was all around us as well as the moment "guess the pizzas hear." Axel said sounding annoyed, he got up to open the door and pay the pizza guy. I got excited cuz my much need pizza was hear with an even sexier Axel due to the fact that he was holding the box of food.

"Yes! Finally food!" He smiled at my outburst and I quickly took the box and pulled out a slice and bit into it. He laughed "its not running away from you, chill out" I moaned I pleasure as I ate I was so hungry! "But its sooo good I can't help it!" I said yelling at this point. "Shh! I have neighbors you know" he said laughing. The rest of the night went on like that, us eating pizza, laughing and joking and me getting just a little too loud.

***********

I woke up in his arms still on the couch with a blanket around us and the pizza box still on the table with two slices left. I didn't want to move or even breath scared I would ruin the moment and wake up to find out it was only just a dream, so I closed my eyes and let myself relax in his arms.

This moment was so peaceful I didn't want to think of anything but us. But as peaceful as it was his phone went off and woke him up. He stirred a little before fully waking up.

I reached over and gave him his phone, he thanked me and answered it "hello?" He went silent for a while "yeah I know" the silence came over us again "yeah, bye" and with that he hung up. "Who was it?" I asked not being able to help being nosey, "my uncle called to tell me not to come in today 'cuz its supposed to snow and even though it's going to snow not to be late tomorrow." I nodded.

I looked at the time and it was nine in the morning on a Saturday. I didn't come home last night my mom's going have my head but I didn't care right now all I knew was I was with the guy I really wanted to be with.

"About what you said last night, I think I like you a lot too but Axel I'm not mentally stable right now" I felt him shake his head "I know Because at the end of the day your still hurt but I'm ready to stand by you and help you". I smiled he's so sweet he's sweeter then I deserve. "Fuck, you make me love you" I said turning to look at Axel. "I do love you kitten"

At that moment don't know if it was the sweet warm silence that seemed to enfold us or the feeling of being safe with him like I was at home but I said it back "I love you too Axel" and almost instantly my lips found his in a sweet soft kiss unlike any other. It wasn't rushed, it wasn't light or heavy or even hungry, it was warm soft and sweet as if he was trying to savor every second, every inch of my lips in this moment.