Coffee

The sweet hot chocolate quickly warmed Myra up, her bed long forgotten. Axel laughed "I still can't believe you don't like coffee, unbelievable." She laughed along side him "well believe it, I hate coffee." She said still smiling. "How could you hate coffee? I mean how do you even go a day without it" he said making her smile at his exaggerated declaration.

"Easy, I just don't and I just do" he smiled causing a blush to creep across her cheeks. She couldn't help but wonder what a handsome guy like him would want with a silly nerdy girl such as herself.

"So just out of curiosity, where were you in a big rush to before" Axel said breaking her out of her thoughts "oh I was just on my way home."

Myra's P.O.V.

I said shaking my head slightly brushing off the thought. Thank god he had bumped into me, I have never met anyone as hot and nice as he was. Don't get me wrong I'm not boy crazy, but it not like I'm going to deny and invitation from a cute guy.

"Oh then sorry I stopped you on your way" he said honestly. I raised my hand and shook my head and laughed "don't worry about it Axel, I didn't have anything to do anyway" he smiled.

Oh dear god that smile, breath taking. "But still I should take you home its getting late" as much as I wanted to protest so I could talk to him more I had to agree. "Ok I guess" I said a pout displayed my face. Slipping on my coat and scarf, I picked up my hot chocolate and walked out to face the cold air with Axel.

"I had fun talking with you, I hope we can see each other again." I said a small smile gracing my face. "Yeah me too, let me take you home."

Yes a million times yes "no don't worry about it, I don't live to far from here" he laughed, a deep laugh, god I could just melt. "Don't worry I'm not some psycho guy like in The Boy Next Door, just wanna make sure you get their safe" I laughed. "I'm not - worried - about that" I said in between laughs "its just not that big a deal, don't worry I'll be fine, but thanks Axel" I said giving him a fairly large smile.

He reached and took my hot chocolate from my hands "hey!" I said as he went into his pocket and pulled out a pen. He scribbled down something and handed it back to me. "There in case you wanna hang out again" he said giving my forehead a quick kiss and disappeared into the crowd before I could look up.

To say I was shocked was and understatement. I looked down at the cup to see he wrote down his number under the messy handwriting of the lady who served us our coffee with his name on it. Reaching up to touch my forehead with shock still covering every inch of my face I blushed a deep tomato red and walked home with a smile and a slight blush on my face.