Afraid of What's ahead.

~Roino~
High school days
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My world is crumbling away or is it building a new one?
"I don't want a new one"

But i can't stop changes , can't i?
I'm not God.

I always hang out with my friends, They were my Priority. I always follow them around, it's the only place i can feel free, a walk with them.

I have someone who i cherished among them,Silver, He is my Best Friend so ofcourse he is special. Actually at first i was shocked when he declared me as his best friend and i didn't knew how to act right and so i got along with him as he pleases.

I got overly attached to him and became cautious of what i'm doing with him , but times come when i always wonder if he was really the right person to be in that position.

He acts as if he never cares , he is neutral faced and is a busy man .
i was fine with that but then i noticed he seems to be open with other people , he seems much more of himself with them, while i'm just walking behind them .

I became cautious of what's ahead.
I don't want him to leave me.
I don't want him to abandon me.

I don't want of him to replace me.

It sucks when no matter how i try to tell him these words, trying to express him how i feel, how i wanted our relationship to never end, he hugs me then pushes me away with his words and in the end i'll ask for forgiveness and start a new conversation.

" He is uninterested"

I planned ahead of time of what we would do if we enter a new life in a different school but it seems to be out of reach.

I prayed for the heavens above to strengten our relationship.

"Now, it's all up to us"

Please don't ever get tired of being with me, I'll try my best.

Your Selfishness is hiding in you and I'll try my best to get it out of you.

"Isn't that what friends are for?"