chapter 4

*day after the concert*

justin's POV

i had another concert today. before i went on stage ryan chaz and even my mom were asking what was bugging me. i said nothing but only i know its because i NEED to fix things with dana. i know i just met her yesterday but i know she's special. with every word she spoke i felt fireworks. her brown eyes were so deep with disappointment when i told her i was justwith her because she's just a fellow fan. they looked like they were never ending pools of chocolate. to add on tho that, she has her eating disorderto deal with. i ust put more disappointment, stress, and confusion on her plate. wow i'm such a dick. i wouldn't be surprised if she bithched-slapped me back to tuesday. but then again, why would she? she probably thinks i don't know because she plastered on a fake smile to hide her disappointement yesterday. she probably thinks i'm stupid enough to believe she wasn't disappointed. oh i can't wait to see this girl's beatiful face again. i have a lot to teach this girl and a lot to learn about about her.

Dana's POV

since i was in the hospital yesterday itook a day off of work again and chilled in my bed all day. besides, i didn't wanna go anywhere because my mind was cluttered with thoughts of justin. i don't know why but i can't get him off my mind. i know he doesn't like me but i can't help but like him. and i don't mean it like every other fan of his. well i used to when i didn't know him. but now it's different. i actually like him as a person. weather he's famous or not he's still special.

at exactly 1:17there was a knock at the door. i had to get up from watching spongebob squarepants and eating (or trying to eat) a grilled cheese sandwich. i opened the door to find none other than justin bieber and who i'm guessing is his bodyguard.

dana/justin convo

dana: uhhh... justin what r u doing here

justin: hahaha hello to u too dana

dana: oh sorry. hi. now can u answer my question?

justin; can i come in?

dana: *opens door for justin* soo..

justin: kenny u can go downstairs i'll be ther soon. uhhh.. dana... i'm here to apologize.

dana: what for?

justin: you know. when i called you just a fellow fan.

dana: ptch w-what do you mean? i don't care about that.

justin: oh come on dana. you and i both know that we had a connection.

dana: well you obviousely don't feel the way i feel for you because apparently i'm just another fellow fan. you don't need to apologize for the truth justin. so now that that's settled you can go. kenny is waiting for you

justin: no dana wait. i gotta make this right. i really like you. i called you a fellow fan because i had just met you and i didn't know if you felt the same way. but now that i know you do feel the same way, will you go on a date with me.... please?

dana: uhh.. yeah i guess we could go on a date. plus it'll give me a chance to actually eat. so ya wanna pick me up at 7 tomorrow night?

justin: awesome sure. uhhh bring a bathing suit. i'll see you tomorrow at 7.

dana: ok see ya then. bii justin

justin: bii dana. *goes out the door with a final wave*

END OF CONVO

still dana's POV

wow. i'm going on a date with justin tomorrow night. how did that happen? well i really don't care because he sais he likes me. i knew he felt the same way. i can't wait for tomorrow night. it's going to be perfect right?....

justin's POV

yes. i got the nerve to go to her huge apartment/hotel room to ask her out. i'm going to take her to a private beach after dinner. i'm glad she's taking eating seriousely. i can't wait for tomorrow night. it's going to be perfect, right?.............