chapter 6

i'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo srry 4 not uploading in 4ever. i deserved to get slapped int the face. u can all give me virtual slaps in the comments. again i'm really srry.!!!******************************************************************************************************************

i woke up this morning to the sound of my phone alarm again. then memories from last night flood back into my head. the thrill of being jb's girlfriend made me so excited. or at least it did last night. now i'm not so sure. i think things moved a little too fast. i mean i barely know justin. i'm sure he's a great person but i wanna get to know him better before i become his girlfriend. i definetely wanna date him some more though. then, out of the corner of my eye, i saw gabby asleep on the floor. she's still in her work uniform. i wonder what time she got in last night. i know she has to work a lot to pay off her side of the rent because working at a dollar store really doesn't pay well. i think i'm gonna help her pay the rent for the next couple moths. she could use the time off. now i know that waking someone up is rude, especially when they look like they havn't slept in days, but i need to tell her about my date.

"gabby, wake up", i said in a soft voice while patting her back. she stirred a little then relaxed again.

"time to wake up, gabbs", this time a little louder. her eyes fluttered open as she took in her surroundings.

"fine", she said groggily. "wait why am i on the floor?" she asked confused, trying to figure out how she got there.

"umm.... i don't know, but do u wanna hear about my date with justin?", i said, using a little more enthusiasm in the second part.

she propped up as soon as i said that. "of course i do!", she said in a 'duh!' tone.

"ok well he reserved a little resterant for us. i tried to eat as much as i could. the food was delicious which made it a little easier. anyway, after dinner, justin took us to a private beach. so, we went in the water and he asked me.......tobehisgirlfriend", i explained, rushing the last few words.

"he WHAT!?!?!?", she asked/yelled. i guess she understood the last part of my sentence. "well what did you say??"

"i said yes. but now i think we pushed it too fast. i mean i'm sure he's a great person. in fact, i know he is. he stopped his whole concert just to come to the hospital with me, a girl he doesn't even know. but i just think we should get to know each other before we become boyfriend/girlfriend.", i said.

"i totally agree dana. i think u made the right choice", she told me. it actually made me feel better about my decision.

"thnx gabbs. umm u can go back to sleep if u want. imma go meetup with justin and tell him that i wanna take it slow", i told her.

"ok, bye girlfriend"

"payce, hunny"

and with that i got dressed in a blue sundress and flip-flops and headed to the lobby. i texted justin to meet me at the ice-cream shop up the street, called a taxi, and made my way to justin.

when i got there, i saw justin waiting at a table with a hoodie and sunglasses on. once he spotted me he waved me over and i smiled. i don't know why but he makes me feel funny. like butterflies in my stomach.

"hayy, justin", i said.

"aye, shawty", he greeted back. i alreay feel guilty about what i'm gonna say to him.

"i had a really great time last night, but.....", trailed off, choosing my next words carefully.

"but u wanna take it slow. i understand.", he finished for me. wow did hejust read my mind or something?