< two >

"I am finding you a girlfriend, Choi Youngjae, and that's that. Nothing you say will change my mind,"

Youngjae shrugged and ran off first to catch up with Mark and BamBam, leaving Jaebum standing alone, frowning. The two looked at him when he ran up to them.

"Where're you guys going?"
"We're going to the arcade. Want to come with?" BamBam offered.
"Sure," Youngjae nodded.

It wasn't like he had anything better to do anyway, and besides, he rarely spent time with these two. He was always with Jaebum and Jinyoung.

"Where's Jackson?" he suddenly asked, looking around, since normally, Jackson would be with them.
"He went home first. He said he still had something to do,"
"Well, that's a new one," Youngjae smiled, mildly amused.
"What about you, then? Why aren't you with Jaebum hyung like you always are?" BamBam questioned him.

They spent the whole time walking to the arcade chatting, though Mark didn't talk much. He never did anyway, and they were used to it, so that was no problem. But every once in a while, he'd say something rather irrelevant to the topic.

"Oh right!" BamBam suddenly said, clapping a hand to his forehead. "I forgot to tell you guys, we're meeting my friend there,"
"Girl?" Mark asked. He nodded. "Have fun on your date, then. We'll leave you two alone,"
"Mark!" BamBam whined. "It's not a date! And besides, she's like Youngjae. She doesn't like going on dates and we've been friends since forever!"
"Do you like her, though?" Youngjae asked. A pink blush appeared on the younger boy's cheeks.
"Um... Maybe a little,"

Mark let out a loud laugh, which he usually did when he was planning something. He leaned over and whispered to Youngjae that they should leave the two friends alone so they could have their 'moment'.

When they arrived at the arcade in Hongdae, Mark and Youngjae immediately left BamBam alone to find his friend as they got tokens for themselves and started playing games, battling against each other.

"Yes!" Youngjae cheered as Mark's last basketball bounced off the ring. "One point for Choi Youngjae!" Mark made a face at him.
"There are still other games for me to beat you,"

They moved on to the next one, and the next, wins alternating between Mark and Youngjae constantly. They only stopped and went to find BamBam when their tokens ran out, with Youngjae pouting and Mark having an extremely cheerful expression on his face.

They found BamBam and his friend at the basketball game where they first played, in which BamBam was surprisingly losing by a lot and the pair was shouting insults at each other.

"Bammie lost to a girl!" Mark laughed, teasing the Thai boy.
"It's not my fault she kept on distracting me!" BamBam pouted, defending himself.
"It's your fault you were listening to me!" she replied. BamBam shook his head, letting out a sigh.
"Anyway, guys, this is Jei," BamBam introduced the girl. "Jei, this annoying person is Mark and that's Youngjae,"
"You're really pretty," Youngjae blurted out.
"I know," she flipped her hair, causing BamBam to frown at her.
"Sorry, Jei is just too sassy. You can see that, right?"
"Yup,"

Despite the girl being rather cheeky, she was actually a fun person to be with, in the way she insults anyone who tries to compete against her. BamBam says she has a really caring side, though, and that somewhere inside of her, she's like a mom.

"Do you think Mark is good-looking, Jei?" Youngjae asked.

Every girl they knew thought Mark was good-looking, even BamBam admitted it, and he was a guy. She looked at Mark for a long time, examining his features.

"Meh, he's okay. No offense to you, Mark, but BamBam says all the girls love you-"
"They do," BamBam muttered under his breath.
"-but you're not my type. You're handsome and all that, but meh,"
"None taken," Mark smiled.

Youngjae could be really jealous of Mark sometimes. He didn't talk much and he was hard to get along with most of the time, but everyone liked him when they started talking to him.

"I tell you, Jae, by the time this night ends, they're going to be best of friends," BamBam nudged Youngjae, jerking his head to Mark and Jei, who were talking with each other. "How he even does it, I have no idea. The girl's hot but she's terrible at socializing with new people. The girl's reckless and impulsive. It's either they hate her already or they just have no plans to talk to her again."
"And you?"
"She's my best friend. No one can know better than I do, of course, aside from her family," he was silent for a while, watching Mark and Jei, before reaching over and tapping her arm. "Yah, don't flirt with him."
"I have no plans to, idiot," she rolled her eyes. "Why would I even flirt with him?"

Let's just say that the night ended after a lot of arguments (BamBam assured them that were always like this) and much insulting.

Over the next few days, things would go as they always did, with practice, school, but after practice each day, BamBam would go out, sometimes alone, sometimes with Jackson or Yugyeom or Mark, and stay out for a long time.

"Where does BamBam go every night?" Jaebum asked Youngjae as they were walking to the bus stop.
"I don't know. Maybe out to meet his friend," Youngjae replied, shrugging.
"Girlfriend?"
"No. Just friend."

Youngjae tried to imagine BamBam and Jei dating. He laughed out loud at the mere thought of it, causing Jaebum to look at him weirdly. BamBam's cheerful and sweet personality mixed with Jei's impulsive one... Youngjae found it so hard to imagine them dating.

"Are you crazy?"
"No. I'm Youngjae."

Jaebum stared at him for a long time, as if he was wondering what was wrong inside Youngjae's head and when the bus arrived, he was still staring.

"Get on the bus, hyung," Youngjae pointed at the now-open door of the bus.

He almost spoke informally. Good thing he caught himself and added 'hyung' at the end because if he didn't, Jaebum would surely hit him and tell him off.

"You almost slipped," Jaebum noted.
"Aren't we friends, though?" Youngjae frowned. "We've always been close, so what's the use of formalities?"

He was Korean, but ever since he met the three foreigners, BamBam, Mark and Jackson, he was starting to think that a bit of their culture was starting to grow on him, especially the no formalities one. He found it more comfortable for some weird reason.

Or maybe he was just jealous of BamBam being able to have a shouting match with Jackson, jokingly, of course, and Jackson wouldn't get mad at him.

"No. I'm your hyung. That means you need to be polite to me, and use the formalities, just like I'm your real brother."

__________________________________________________________________________________

So this was a bit random... Haha XD What do you think of it? Any comments?? ^^