< six >

"BamBam, stop dancing!" Jinyoung frowned at the Thai boy who was moving along to the music of the other group's performance.
"But hyuuuung, I love this song~" he whined, then suddenly shouted out loud, "Bang bang bang!"

Then right at that moment, Yugyeom, Jackson and Youngjae started shouting out the lyrics of the song and dancing along to the point move.

"I give up," Jinyoung shook his head, letting out a sigh.

Ten loud minutes later, the two groups came face to face, and there was still an unreadable expression of Jinyoung's face.

"That was fun," somebody from the other group spoke up, a smile on his lips. "The seven of you dance well."
"You do, too, Eunwoo-ssi," Jaebum replied, then tapped Jinyoung's arm, who was standing beside him. "Nyoung-ah, don't you have anything to say?"
"You did well..." Jinyoung finally said, looking the other male in the eye then looking around at the others. "It was a good experience to battle you," he looked directly at the orange haired teenager, Sanha. "It was like dancing against Yugyeom," he chuckled, "But of course, our Yugyeom specializes in street dance, so it's rather different," he added quickly.
"Moonbin-ssi!" Yugyeom suddenly spoke loudly from behind BamBam, a wide smile on his face, "Let's dance together next time, okay?"

Youngjae just observed all of this silently. Since there were only six on the other and seven of them, he had just decided that he would be the referee, so it would be even.

He's always been the last when others have ranked them all by their dancing. He had always been the vocalist of their group, not the main or lead dancer.

But he was happy they won. Of course he was.

When they had parted ways already, he left the others to head over to the cafe Sana worked at. He pushed open the door and glancing at the counter immediately, he frowned to see that she wasn't there.

Was she sick, perhaps?

He went to the counter and ordered an Americano, then asked her colleague if she hadn't come to work today. Her colleague then replied that she would merely be running late due to other matters, with which his heart lightened considerably upon hearing.

He just really wanted to see her today for some reason.

He took a seat at a table near the window and pulled out his phone so he'd have something to do while waiting for her.

Hours later, when he was already starting to think of just leaving instead of continuing to wait for her, somebody took the seat in front of him.

"Hey," the word slipped out of his mouth so quickly, he barely noticed it. "What took you?"
"Sorry," she told him, a small apologetic smile on her lips. "Why didn't you tell me you were here? I would have at least come earlier if I knew you were here,"
"I didn't really think that I'd come here, too," he shrugged.

Then she smiled at him.

It made him feel like his heart stopped.

"Oh, you changed your hair color? I noticed just now," he started, trying to keep quiet the fact that he was blushing, not that anybody would notice with the light of the cafe.
"Yeah," she nodded. "How does it look?"
"It looks pretty,"

But then again, he always looked pretty to her.

"Anyway, you should go and get something to eat first if you're hungry. I still have an hour left for my shift," she said. "I'll probably have to work extra hours next week, too,"
"I don't mind. I can wait for you."