< let's date >

"What?"

Youngjae had never expected to hear those words coming from Jaebum, the guy who had had his eyes on one girl for two years before finally getting the guts to confess, but sadly getting rejected. Jaebum, the guy who never cared about other people's love lives and concluded love to be useless after getting rejected.

"You should date,"
"No, thank you,"

He never even thought about dating girls. I mean, sure, he had some little crushes on them, but never enough to actually want to date them. It wasn't like he wasn't straight. He was, but he just had no interest in dating.

"Why not?"
"What's the use of dating, Jaebum? You yourself said that love was useless,"

A silence came upon the both of them at Youngjae's words. Perhaps it was the truth of what he said that made Jaebum shift his position uncomfortably. He had said that he thought love was useless but he didn't expect Youngjae to actually remember those, as Youngjae forgot a lot of things after a week or so.

"Forget it, JB. I'm not going out on a date with anyone,"
"I'll set up dates for you!"

He had to at least try and convince him, even if it meant Jaebum having to talk to all the girls he could find/talk to to find a girl who was willing to go out on a date with Youngjae...

"Yeah, good luck with that," the younger male rolled his eyes.
"But will you go out with them?"
"Sure, why not?"

He had no confidence that Jaebum could actually set him up on dates with girls. Half of the girls at the school already had boyfriends and the other half that didn't weren't exactly interested in him, either, so was going to be rather difficult for Jaebum to set him up.

"Is it a deal, then? You're going to go out on that date if I find girls to set you up with?"
"It's a deal. It's not like you can find anyone who'll date me, anyway,"

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Let's Date prologue is finally up!! I missed writing stories about Youngjae ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ This prologue was very short but I hope you guys will enjoy this story!! ^^ Updates will start after I finish my other stories. Please wait patiently for the first chapter :)