Part 5

Friends with benefits - Part 5

Isabel's POV

Niall flips me over and gently kiss me down my neck. "Can we go out and grab a coffee after this?" I ask randomly. "Sure" he says as he slowly takes his boxers off, teasing me. His big dick slams up to his stomach. "Oh my..." I mumble and pull him closer. "You look good naked" Niall says with extreme lust in his eyes.

"We're friends, you can't say that" I say as i give him a little push. "What? It was a compliment" Niall reminds me. I just roll my eyes and I look down, Niall's not hard anymore... "What did I do?" I ask. "It's not your fault... I better go" Niall says as he gets up. "Where are you going?" i ask. "Home" "You don't have a car... I'll drive you" I say and get up as well.

----------------------------------

I don't know what's wrong with Niall... He's so quiet and he looks angry or maybe disappointed? "Niall... Please tell me what's wrong" I beg him while I try to concentrate on the rode. "Nothing" He mumbles and looks away. "Niall..." I mumble. "Don't you got any emotions?!" He suddenly shouts at me, causing me to slide a bit on the rode.

"What the hell, Niall!... Excuse me?!" I yell back. Niall doesn't say anything again. "Niall! You almost just killed our both, you better tell me what the hell I did wrong?!" I yell. "I'll tell you when we get inside" Niall says as i drive up to his apartment, shaking a bit.

I stop the car and Niall walks out to get his luggage in the back seat. I get out of the car as well and stand beside him. He opens the car door and then he turns around to face me. "Please tell me..." I mumble, but he grabs my hand and as he falls back onto the back seats, he drags me on top of him.

"I remember years ago, I had a huge crush on you... I was 14 years old" Niall whispers and I can feel his warm breath on my mouth. "And...?" I ask. "Well, we lived in two different countries... But it was like you were there by my side all the time" Niall explains. "I were... We texted every day and we met like once a month" I remind him.

"I really gotta tell you something..." Niall starts. "Fine. Tell me" I say and take a deep breath, afraid of what I'm going to hear. "This is quite embarrassing to admit, but... When i started... Err you know... Masturbating... I did it to a picture of you. And whenever i kissed or made out with a girl, i only imagined you. The first time i had sex... I also imagined it was you" Niall tells me.

I don't know what to say. I just lie there on top of him like an idiot. Then i kiss him and he kiss me back.

Niall's POV

It feels so good to finally tell her about it. But she haven't said anything yet. She keeps kissing me. "Isabel? Can you please say something?" I beg of her, but she just keeps kissing me. "I think I fucking love you" I finally say.

"Oh my god" She finally says and put her hand over her mouth. "What if I told you it's all meant to be?" I ask her. "Some people wait a lifetime for a moment like this, don't they?" Isabel says as she breathes heavily with tears in her eyes.

(A/N)

Please keep reading lovelies

Vote, comment and share

Thank you - Em xx