Part 14

Friends with benefits - Part 14

Niall's POV

I wake up to the sound of my phone vibrating on the floor. "Answer it" Isabel groans and slightly push me. I yawn and stretch all the muscles in my body, before getting out of bed and walking over to my pants in the middle of the room. I chuckle. Damn, they fell off quickly yesterday.

I pick the phone out of the pocket and see that it's Simon. "Hello." I answer the phone.

"Where are you, Niall? We're supposed to start recording the new album today" Simon says angrily over the phone.

"I'm at my girlf...." I quickly stop talking, because Simon doesn't want any of us to have girfriends. He knows that if we're single, we will have more fans. It sucks, but I understand. "-I'm at a friend's house. I forgot. sorry. I'll drive down there now"

"Hurry" Simon says and hang up.

I roll my eyes before I grab my boxers and pull them on, still holding on to my phone. I then pull on my pants on and put my sweater on. "A friend's house?" I hear Isabel's voice ask behind me. I turn around to see a completely naked Isabel in front of me, causing me to smirk. "Still haven't dressed I see?" I say and take a step closer to her, but Isabel puts her hand up to my chest and slightly push me back.

She frowns. "Who was that?" She asks and cross her arms over her naked chest. "That was my boss... Simon" I assure her. She puts her arms back down and start playing with her hair, covering her boobs "Oh" She says and nod.

"I'm late to a recording session with the lads, so I don't have a lot of time. You can join, but just remember that you have to play my friend, because I don't want the management to do anything." I explain to her.

"Alright" Isabel says and smile before she walks over to her closet to put matching underwear and a jumpsuit on. She didn't even have to consider it. I like that. "Shall we go then?" She asks with a smile. "Let's go, babe" I say and smile back before grabbing her hand.

-------------------------------------

Isabel's POV

"Finally! Let's start" Simon says as he greets Niall in the long hallway. He didn't even care about me, so I just followed Niall into a recording studio where the other boys were.

I meet Harry's eyes as I open the door and I swear I almost forgot about his perverted texts for a little while. "Hi" I awkwardly say and sit down at a black couch in the room. "Hi, Isabel. You look good today" Harry says and gives me a thumbs-up before walking into the little room they record in along with the rest of the lads.

I know what he's up to. He makes the sentence seem friendly so Niall won't care, but I know that he must have some dirty thoughts behind his words.

"So who's this?" Simon asks strictly and points at me as if I am a rat in the corner. "I'm Isabel. Niall's... friend" I say awkwardly. Simon just nods his head in confusion and the lads starts recording their next big hit.

-------------------------------------

It's finally break-time and Niall comes over to sit down beside me. He gives me a little kiss when Simon doesn't look and when he pulls back, he bite his lip. I giggle at his sneaky behavior. "Niall?" I ask him. "what?" Niall asks with a smirk. "Where's the toilet?" I ask, totally breaking the sweet moment. Niall sighs. "Just take the elevator down a floor" He says and laughs a bit.

"I'll be back in a minute" I say and walk out of the room and down the long hallway. There's records all over the walls, including 'What Makes You Beautiful'. I smile at the look of the young Niall. He was cute. I feel like I miss that lad a bit too much.

I continue walking and get into the elevator.

As the elevator is about to close, a large hand stops it and the door opens again. It was Harry fucking Styles. "May I join you?" He asks with a smile and steps inside. The door closes and Harry and I are left in a awkward silence.

Unexpectedly, Harry takes a step forward and press the stop button, leaving me frighten as hell. "Harry?" I ask a bit worried. He steps closer and rests his hand beside my head. "What?" He asks and look down at my lips, before his eyes trials back up to meet my eyes. I give out a nervous laugh. "Why did you press the stop-button?" I ask him.

Harry chuckles and his dimples shows. "Isabel...love... I have a hard time seeing you with Niall" Harry says as he leans in closer. "What are you talking about?" I ask and carefully try to push him away. That is something i shouldn't have done, because it only makes him lean in closer.

"I just want you, love. touch you, kiss you, taste you." He says as his eyes turn a shade darker. This makes me angry and I forcefully push him away. "Start this elevator again! I don't want to hear any of this bullshit!" I yell and try to find a button that could start the elevator again. Harry laughs.

"I know you don't really love Niall, "Isabel" Harry daringly says as he comes closer again. "Excuse me?" I ask angrily and frown at him. Harry push me up against the corner of the elevator and I can feel his hip crashing against mine.

He leans into me, his nose barely touching mine. "I know you, love. You're a wild girl who wants a bad boy to go on adventures with. You want someone who fucks you in every possible way all night long. You want someone who can make you beg for more. You want someone who takes away the feelings in your legs. Someone who is more experienced. Someone who will dominate you. Someone like me" His warm breath speaks at me.

In one way he is right, but in another way he is wrong. I want Niall, not him.

"Us two will never happen!" I yell through a clenched jaw. Harry smiles. "Just wait for it" he says and reach over to start the elevator again. I can feel the elevator moving again.

"Just remember this" Harry says. He leans in closer so I can feel his breath agains my mouth and his lips barely touch mine before the elevator door opens and he steps out before disappearing around a corner.

(A/N): Tell me what you think so far! And please do tell if there's something you like/dislike. Every time you talk to me about my fanfics, I just get more exited to write! xx