DEADLINE...PART ONE.

I remember when I was left by him and her... It never seemed to bother me... So as I was left in this place full of other children like me...I never knew rejection until I was told straight in the face by someone taller than me...I cried and the tall person laughed at me...then it hit me...laughing at pain...interesting...I stopped crying for a minute and the next minute...the tall person was on their knees crying in pain and there was blood all over his torso...blood was splattered all over my hands and face...I barely realized...I stabbed him in the middle of his chest...to be approximate...I stabbed him in the middle of his ribcage...as I saw him try to babble some words...I couldn't help but just...chuckle...then my first ever phrase escaped my lips,"This is your deadline sir..." As I said this...his eyes gave me a questioning look...and I responded with the yank of the knife,off his chest..."this is the deadline for your life...goodbye..." And with those last words he let go and stopped breathing...I stood there...beside his dead body...and I smiled at his corpse...then I thought to myself...I don't want to leave a mess...now would I? I dragged the body to the nearby furnace and I stuck his body in the furnace...head first...feet last...I watched his body burn and crackle in the fire...I waited until one of the other tall people came down to the cellar to get me in trouble...Only this time...I wasn't in trouble...I was doomed...