PART 8

It was Friday...the weather was sunnier than usual...the floor was wet from all the melting snow...the trees were sprinkling little droplets of coldness...the day was early and quite...Maria woke up to run to her closet and find her favorite dress...she put on make up and fixed her hair...she grabbed her back pack and was heading for the door..."You look beautiful..."Troy said..."Thanks...now c'mon we have to go to-"..."I'm not going..."Troy said..."Uhm why aren't you going?"..."I have something to do..."with one last stare she left to school...that day Edward had asked Maria out to a date...after school was over she waited for him at the entrance of the school..."Hey!"said Edward..."Hey you! Are you ready?!"...Edward nods and grabs her hand and takes her to the parking lot...he opens the passenger door for her and then he gets into the driver seat...he starts the engine and drives for a club..."Where are we going?"Maria asked..."It's a low profile spot...but it's fun! I promise!" They share a smile and they get to the club...right when she enters there is loud music and strobe lights...she automatically dislikes the place...when she turns to Edward everything goes dark and she falls into his arm...

She wakes up slowly...and then her eyes go wide and her breathing speeds up..."Where am I?!"Maria asked..."We are in your room..."Edward whispered...she sees that she is only wearing a bra and tight panties...she starts crying..."What are you going to do?!" He looks at her and smiles..."I am going to defile you in your own home..."Her heart starts beating faster and she closes her eyes still weeping...Edward runs his finger up her thigh and she screams loudly...Edward tries to cover her mouth but she bites his hand hard and he grunts..."You whore!"Maria runs to the door but Edward grabs her by the hair and she yells...the door slams open and Maria blacks out....

She is laying in bed once again...this time fully clothed...she sees a note on her chest and she opens it and reads:COME DOWN TO THE BASEMENT WHEN YOU WAKE UP...~Troy...she gets up slowly and nervously and heads to the basement...she opens the basement door and hears a haunting laugh...it sounds like a deranged man that belongs in an asylum...she walks down the stairs to see a trail of blood leading down the stairs...she look around the basement to see blood all over the walls and words written on the walls...she sees Troy...a bloody mess on his wardrobe...with a meat cleaver at his hands...she walks over to him and puts her hand on his shoulder..."T-Troy..."Her hand is shaking in fear as he turns around with nothing but blood splatters all over his face and chest and hands...his boots are covered in blood as well...she sees a torso without a head,arms,legs,and the chest is ripped open exposing the torso's ribcage and all of the torso's guts are missing...she starts to throw up all over the basement floor and Troy laughs maniacally...she looks up at him and his eyes and blood red and they look as if they have no regret or sincerity in them...tears start to run down her cheek...and Maria says,"Wh-Who are you?! A-And what d-did you do with T-Troy!?" He grins and grabs her neck..."I told you to meet up with me during lunch..."Troy then raises the meat cleaver and splits Maria's skull half...all of her brain is chopped in two...her teeth are broken into rows now...her tongue is now to wet organs gushing out blood...her head is spewing out nothing but blood...he tosses the meat cleaver at the wall and he yells out,"WHY DIDN'T YOU MEET ME AT LUNCH?!" Troy starts to cry and his eyes begin to burn...he looks up and slaps the tears away and grabs Maria's dead body and drags it back to her room...

He lays on the bed and holds her lifeless hand...he seals her lips with one last kiss and he smashes Maria's mirror and grabs a huge sharp slab of glass and he cuts off the piece of cheek where tears run down...he throws the blood stain glass to the side and holds Maria's hand one last time and he says,"For I will never shed a tear unless...the tear I shed is for you...Maria my love..."Troy walks out of the home and let's out one more tear and laughs out loud..."Troy's deadline was today...he is now a another soul lurking in the sky...I am Deadline..."