PART 4.

As I see her...I can't help but just hover over her sleeping body...keeping her safe while she is in slumber...like her gaurdian angel... I shake off the feeling and get back to my objective...I walk down the wooden hallway and I open the first door on my right...it's the bathroom...I continue walking down the hall and I see a door on my left...I open the door slowly...and it creeks a bit...I stop opening it...and I open the door quickly...not making any sound...I see the woman and the man...in the same bed covered by one huge blanket...I look around the room and I find a pair of boots and a pair of black sweat pants...I put them on and I slowly wrap my hands around the mans neck...his eyes open slightly and I squeeze as hard as I can...the man's face starts to get red and his eyes litterally look like they are going to fall out of his sockets...after a minute of squeezing...the man's face is pale white...I leave his body there making it look like he is still sleeping...I go to the mother and all of a sudden I freeze...I think to myself... She looks exactly like her...daughter... I shake off the warm feeling and a tear streams from my eye...I grab her husband's pillow and suffocate her with it...she starts flailing her arms around and she attempts to scratch at my face...she gives up in about 2 minutes...and her arms fall on the bed...I take the pillow off her face and I start tearing up again...I slap the tears off my face and go to the kitchen...I see a kitchen knife...I take it back to the room with the parents of that angel in the other room...I cut off the mothers face...I start from the chin...I grab her chin and I start cutting in to it...as I make a deep cut...a burst of blood splatters over my face...I don't mind it and I continue cutting...taking a her face and a bit of her face cartilage... I cover her face with the blanket and I go on to the father... I forcefully plant the knife in his neck...blood spews everywhere and I get quite a bit of blood on my hands...I decide to apologize to the angel in the other room in the most gruesome but thoughtful way I can... In blood, I write the following on the wall: THERE DEADLINE WAS DUE...I AM DEEPLY SORRY FOR THE LOSS...I HOPE YOU DON'T END UP...IN THAT ORPHANAGE...I then nail her mothers face to the wall with my statement...I walk slowly to the angel's room...I see her...sleeping so sweetly and soundly...I can't help but cry...I go beside her bed...and I seal her cheek with a kiss...her skin makes my face melt...so warm and soft...I quickly pull away and grab her sweater out of her closet...I put it on...and I start climbing out of her window...but before I leave...I take one last glimpse of her...and a tear streams from my eye...I jump out the window and walk back into the the snow coated woods...