PART 5.

As he was walking in the cold snow...he was contemplating whether he should go back and take her or don't look back...but his mind kept on flashing her beautiful face and he couldn't get over her...he blinks and the next second...he was running back to the house...he reached the window...climbed in and...she was not in her bed...he cautiously walked to the parent's room...he found her crying next to her parents...he walks slowly to her and puts a hand over her mouth..."Shhh...",he said..." I don't want you to go to the...orphanage..." She bites his hand and kicks him in the leg...she tries running out the window but he grabs her leg and pulls her back into the house...she screams and he hits her on the head...making her unconscious...he puts her on the bed and watches her sleep unconsciously...he watches her quietly and genuinely...she gasps for air and looks around...he steps out the darkness and quickly says," Don't be scared...please."She looks at him and she blushes,"What are you doing in my room?!"she says..."I am here to take you to a better place..." She looks at him still blushing and says,"Do my parents know you are here?" He says,"No. But they don't have to know." She shrugs and gets her clothes on...he garbs her wrist and takes her to the window...she says,"Why are you wearing my sweater?" He starts to take off the sweater but she says,"No...it suits you." They both blush and jump out the window...