PART 2

The other tall people came down to the cellar...they found me alone and next to the furnace...they asked me,"Young man...have you seen Mr.Baxter?" I replied with a sigh...they asked me once again,"Have you seen Mr.Baxter?!" I chuckled and looked at them with a grin..."He's in there." I pointed in the furnace...They looked at me with a firm look..."Young man this is not a joke...tell us where the fuck Mr. Baxter is!" I stood up and grabbed a bone from the furnace and lifted it over my head..."Is this who you are looking for?" I said...the grown people's mouths dropped at the sight of the bone...one of the tall people came at me with fear and anger at the same time...he grabbed my arm and dragged me out of the cellar...I didn't fight back...I didn't care...he threw my little body out the main door of the place...I felt cold and freezing...I realize that it has been snowing for quite awhile...I landed on a huge blanket of snow...I look at the place and read...SAINT MARY'S CHILDREN ORPHANAGE... As I read it...my heart litterally breaks to pieces...I have a flash back of my mothers smile and music starts to play in my head...it sounds like an old broken jack in the box tone...as I start playing these images in my head with the music...I start to tear up...out of nowhere a big snowball hits me right in the face...I look for the victim who threw it...I see a red jacket run into the woods...I follow the red jacket into the big and deep woods...