Feelings

I woke up in a room. I looked around and recognized. It was Guren's room. Well the one he does all his work in. I was on the couch and had a blanket over me. I sat up. I checked for my necklace. It was there. Thank goodness. I was still in uniform. I looked for a clock. Eight at night. It's been five hours since we were at the school.

I was ready to get up, but I felt a weight on my legs. I looked to see what it was. I saw Yuu resting on his crossed arms, asleep. I smiled. I put my hand on his head. I'd never noticed how soft his hair was. I ran my fingers through it. He was cute when he wasn't yelling about killing vampires. What am I thinking, it's as if I... As if I like Yuu.

"Keiko?" I looked to my right and saw Guren. He was smiling. I blushed and pulled my hand away from Yuu.

"G-Guren! I just- I saw something in his hair. I just was getting it out." I tried to cover up what I had done.

"No use lying. I saw it all." He teased. Dang it.

"What exactly happened?" I asked. I was out cold earlier so I wanted to know.

"Well, you began to pet Yuu because you like him and then I..." He began.

"Not what just happened! When I was passed out!" I shouted, embarrassed. He smiled.

"Oh, that's what you want to know." He thought for a second. "I carried you back to the jeep and Yuu wanted to come along. I told him no, but you know how he is. He's been by your side ever since." Guren explained. I blushed hearing that. I felt special. Yuu cared about me a lot. Though probably in a sisterly way. We are orphans and not related by blood, so we aren't brother and sister, but anyone from the orphanage was family. Just so there is no confusion I just needed to explain.

"Oh and Keiko." Guren added. "He wanted to see you today." I sighed.

"Why? I didn't do anything wrong this time. Or any other time." I asked.

"You know why." He told me.

"Well I'm tired so I don't want to." I complained. I felt a movement on my legs. I looked to see Yuu waking up.

"Damn Guren you're so loud. You're going to wake up Keiko." He hasn't realized I was already up.

"Yeah Guren you're going to wake me up." I teased Yuu. He looked at me and he got flustered.

"K-Keiko! You're already awake." He was surprised.

"Yep." I got up and went to the door.

"Wait, where are you going already?" Yuu asked.

"I've been informed that I need to be someplace. I'll be back soon. Since we can't head back to Shibuya tonight you can meet me in my room." I explained as I walked out.

I headed down the halls. We were in Ikebukuro so I was familiar with the building. It was one of the headquarters buildings. I came to a huge door that belonged to the high ruling family. The hiiragi's. I knocked and the door opened to it. I walked in. The door shut behind me.

I looked to see Kureto sitting at a official looking desk. I didn't like him much. He was cruel and mean. I know he wanted to free humanity, but he'll stop to save no one. That's what bothers me.

"So Kureto, you're not the one who called me are you?" I asked. He looked up at me. He shook his head, then returned to his work. Kureto tended not to talk to me. I didn't know why.

"Keiko!" A hug wrapped around me. I felt pressure on my cheek as I was given a kiss. I already knew who it was.

"Shinya." I replied not so warmly.