Chapter 10

* Sarah's POV *

I ran out of the movie theater.

I thought Matt would never hurt me.

I thought wrong about him. He never told me he had a girlfriend. I kissed him so many times and he never told me that he's been kissing some other girl.

I'm over thinking this. Matt isn't even my boyfriend why should I be worried? It's not like he would go off and cheat on that girl with me.

I stopped running and started walking after a couple of minutes. Then a car pulls up to me and I already know who it is.

"Sarah?" Jordan asks rolling down his window.

"What do you want." I said rudely.

I can't deal with guys right now, not after getting heart broken twice.

"Why are you walking by yourself?" Jordan asks parking and getting out. Luckily I was next to a parking spot.

I let out a sigh and shook my head.

"I can't deal with guys right now Jordan I'm sorry." I said and started walking.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Jordan asks.

"I was about to head to Starbucks. I need to talk to you anyways." Jordan says giving me a assuring smile.

"Fine but don't try pulling anything mister." I said smiling.

I hopped in the car and Jordan started driving.

_______________

_______________

_______________

Short update because of guy drama. I'm done with guys

Anyways I'll double update tomorrow if I can.

Love you guys.

-the_wisegirl