Chapter 19

* Sarah's POV *

"Hurry up Sarah! The event is soon." Matt yelled for me.

It's going to be my first Magcon event! I'm so excited.

I put on black skinny jeans and a shirt Matt bouht for me that says 'you're cute but you're no Matt Espinosa' I rolled my eyes and laughed when he got me this.

I put on a red beanie and red converse. God help me I'm obsessed with converse.

I walked towards the kitchen and grabbed a apple.

Then someone covers my eyes with their hands.

"Guess who?" A voice says.

I smile and turn around to see the TAYLOR CANIFF!!!

"Hi!" I say excited.

"Are you coming to the event?" He asks grabbing a ware bottle from the fridge.

"Yea. Who's al going?" I ask.

Taylor send me a shocking look.

"You don't know Magcon. It's a pretty known group." He says.

"Nope." I say popping out the 'p'.

"Well it's me, Matt Espinosa, Nash Grier, Aaron Capenter, Cameron Dallas, Jack Johnson, Jack Gilinsky, Shawn Mendes, and Carter Reynolds." I kind of frowned when he said Carter. We haven't really talk and when we do it's awkward.

"Dont worry Carter isn't coming. His mom and him are having some issues." Taylor says as if reading my mind.

"Oh ok when does this event start?" I ask.

"10." He says then his chest eyes widen.

"Shit it's 9:30 we have to go." He tells grabbing his phone and I grab mine and he grabs my hand hurrying me into the elevator.

He hualts a taxi and we get in. In 10 minutes we are at the place and all I see and hear are nothing but girls screaming after Taylor.

"Where have you guys been?" Matt asks walking up to us. Taylor lets go of my hand and heads to the dressing room to get a bandana.

"Where have you been?" Matt asks again.

"Me and Taylor woke up late." I say putting my hands up in surrender.

"Okay whatever come on the event starts now." Matt says taking my hand and making us stand behind the curtains.

"Ok How's everyone?! Good okay let's bring out the boys first up is Nash Grier!" I hear Cameron say. He's actually a pretty cute and funny guy.

He introduces the Jack's and Aaron then it Matt and me.

"The one and only Matt Espinosa. And his lovely friend." There were lots and lots of screaming. Then I walked out with Matt and it suddenly got quiet.
Wish tough crowd.

"Don't worry there not together if that's what you thinking." Cameron laughs into the Mic.

He introduces the rest of the guys and we do lots of fun things.

When it's over with taking pictures (surprisingly some even ask to take a pic with me but some sent some rather rude things at me.) Then we head our way to the hotel.

"Hey Sarah can you come here for a sec?" Matt asks.

" Yea?" I ask following Matt into the kitchen.

"Do you like Taylor?" Matt asks.

"Well of course I'm obessessed with him. I fucking love him!" I start fangirling. I need to calm down.

"Yea but I actually mean like like him?" He asks sternly.

"Well as a fan yes but not entirely serious." I say confused.

"Why were you guys holding hands then." He asks getting a little mad and showing me his phone on Twitter. And there was a picture someone took of me and Taylor holding hands with the caption saying 'totally ship!!!'.

Oh shit.

______________

______________

______________

Hey guys short update.

Sorry I haven't been updating lately I was writing chapters for the Kelinn fanfic I was writing.

Check it out if you want its called: It Was The Knife.

Anyways that's all! I'll try to update tomorrow!

Loves xXxX

-the_wisegirl