Chapter 11

"Here we are." Jordan said getting out then coming to my side and opening my door.

I said thanks and we head to the door and I felt someone inlacing their hand with mine. I looked up and seen that Jordan was holding my hand, I didn't say anything. I kind of miss this. It feels right but it also feels wrong.

We walked in and walked up to the cashier.

"Awww what a cute couple." The girl says.

"Oh uh we aren't-"

"Thanks." Jordan says cutting me off then winks at me.

I get a guilty feeling in my stomache. I shooked it off though.

We took a seat at a booth and started talking and Jordan began saying something.

"So what made you run out of the movie theater crying?" Jordan asks.

"Uh I was with Matt and I seen a girl rubbing herself all up on him and she said that she was his girlfriend and I kind of got jealous." I said quickly.

Jordan looked up at me and I seen that he has the look of hurt in his eyes.

"You moved on quickly I see." Jordan says quietly.

"Jordan I'm sure you did the same." I say.

"No Sarah I actually haven't. Ive been depressed for days. You know why? It's killing me that I don't have you. The girl that I 'cheated' with you meant nothing. I was kissing her for you so you don't get hurt. It sounds dumb but she threatened to beat you up and so much more and I promised you that you won't get hurt and I'm still keeping that promise. I probably wasn't there to save you from Matt hurting you but that's because I knew you were happier with him. I still love you Sarah I think about you ever day and this is actually the first time I left my house. Sarah you don't have to forgive me but I want you to know how I feel. Sarah I'm sorry." Jordan says and looks at me with teary eyes.

"Jordan I-" I got cut off by someone with a familiar voice saying my name.

"Sarah I'm sorry." I looked up and seen it was Matt soaked in water from the storm that started outside.

Jordan looked at me and I was so confused.

"Matt?" I said.

"Sarah I'm sorry about the whole movie situation please forgive me." Matt said now crying. Was he actually crying for me?

I can't deal with guys they are just so confusing. Or maybe it's just me.

"I can't deal with this anymore I'm sorry guys." I say and get up. Jordan grabbed my wrist and pulled me down and peck my cheek and whispered in my ear "I still love you." I grabbed my wrist away and head towards the door where Matt was standing.

"Sarah.." Matt said walking after me.

"What" I snapped turning and facing him. At this time I was already soaked.

"At least let me drive you home." Matt begged.

I mod in defeat and let him drive me home. It was silent the whole ride but not awkward silence. Matt pulled in my drive way and open the car door for me.

"Shut" I mumbled.

"Whats wrong?" Matt said behind me. I didn't know he followed me up to the door.

"Nothing it's just I don't have my keys and my parents are still on there trip." I sighed.

"Do you want me to use my key you gave me." Matt says holding up his car keys.

"Sure." I say as he opens my front door.

"Thanks." I say to Matt.

"Fuck." Matt says looking through his keys.

"Whats wrong." I say trying to be nice.

"I forgot my key too." Matt says smiling innocently.

"Can I stay here?" Matt says.

"I guess." I say and walk up to my too. I mean I can't sent him away because his parents are gone to.

Matt takes off his wet shirt and walks into my closet and found a pair of his pajama pants. He went into the restroom and soon enough he was out still shirtless and plopped on my bed.

"Matt why are you on my bed?" I asked.

"Can I sleep with you please." Matt says.

I really want him to but I also don't.

I bit my lip and thought for a second and I plopped on my bed also.

"Sarah can we talk?" Matt asks piuting Netflix on my tv and pulling my cover over him.

"About?" I say.

"Us." Matt says looking at me.

"Okay". I say pulling the cover over me also.

"First I want to confess something." Matt says putting Mulan on. His favorite Disney movie. What a kid.

"Yea?" I say looking at Matt

"I love you Sarah." Matt says

_________________

_________________

_________________

Hey guys here's an update and another will be up soon since I promised double updates yesterday.

Well keep a look out for chapter 12!!

Until later...

Lots of loves xXxX

-the_wisegirl