Prolougue

Before we start I would like to give a big thank you to PokemonLover86 she helped a lot with editing and fixing my horrible punctuation.

     Since the making of humanity there have always been two sides to choose from. Light or dark,good or evil ,creation or destruction ,manner or chaos, they were both infused into two groups of darkness and light called legions and they ruled everything on planet earth, but what if I told you that one man had had enough and chose his own path to walk upon. Instead of choosing a legion to join he made his own and brought upon us a gray area. A side neither pure good or evil but for anyone to be able to do what they want as long as it didn't interfere to that of other people's needs so everyone could be happy. The man who started it all is Freest but his allies and comrades call him Freedom.

      Freedom just as powerful as the other legion's leaders and he knew he was capable of following through on his goals.

     And so he ventured out to the seas in search of a land suitable for his legion's home base. It took him years but he finally came to an island that he fell in love with. It had three perfectly symmetrical trees. They were colossal red woods taller than the most extraordinary skyscraper.This is where he decided to have treehouses built for his pupils barracks and storage facility's. He also decided to hallow out just a bit of each tree for the dining hall, meeting room, and armory. The only thing he decided to keep away from the trees was all of the training fields and most important the Acceptance Building. The place where his new trainees would be brought in and given their spirit, an animal, weapon , suit of armor, or sometimes even a vehicle depending on the persons personality and traits.

     He named the glorious new legion he had built uhh. Most would ask "Why this of all names" he would simply tell them "When I asked myself what I should name my legion I just hesitated and in my moment of thought "uhh" came from my mouth and so it was decided".

Like any legion Uhh needed members. So first Freest set out on an adventure for men and women to guide his pupils. They needed to have strong powers to keep them in line but be fair and somewhat loving so they didn't rebel against him. It was tough finding people fitting to these explicit conditions but three pairs of super humans had finally been selected and put in charge of the three sections in his legion simply named Unum,Duo, and Tribus each set on a different tree.These new mentors he also put in charge of gaining more members by taking turns between each other watching the already recruited and recruiting more.

     He called all of the people he recruited Braves because they had to perform an extraordinary act of courage with their powers to get in. That way they knew they were pure at heart ,but know how to get they're hands dirty.

    Freedoms legion is now alive and thriving it has made enemy with the others but it stands strong and has no plan of backing down. Its members are willing to die for uhh and they will follow it to ruin if needed.