Why does he look familiar

Ok let's get this clear I only have maybe the tiniest crush on this guy. He just reminds me of someone but I don't know who... and he's not that bad looking. Why's he staring at me as if waiting for something? Oh yeah I'm supposed to talk "We're just you know... partners". I tell him , that'll probably explain things. I start to leave but he grabs my shoulder and says " Hey! You can't just go without giving a better explanation than that". He looks frustrated with me so I tell him "I seriously don't know anything except from what he told me to be honest. He just said that me and you are partners and for me to wait for you to wake up. I guess I fell asleep ,but you've been passed out for quite a while".
" Don't play the pronoun game with me and... Wait hold up how long have I been out?"he asked. I reply "Almost a day". He looks so puzzled. "But it only felt like it was 20 minutes". And he looked like he actually meant it.

" It doesn't really matter so don't worry, anyways what's your name". I'm  actually curious as to why he looks so familiar to me maybe I know him. "Blake, what's yours?". The name seems familiar too but I just can't think of anybody. I know him from somewhere I'm sure of it. "Hey umm could you answer the question and quit daydreaming". He mutters impatiently. He's so rude. But I guess I do have a problem with forgetting to talk." My name is Whitney". He then proceeds to looks at me strange and... Cry. "Wait you're...".and woomph! he disappears.

  Crap what have I done! Or have I really done anything? Either way I'm screwed my only job was to wait and make sure he woke up and then bring him over to whatever the Acceptance Hall is. I'd  better go get Ben he might know what to do.

     Ben is the only person I know here except for the weird guy who brought me in the first place but we didn't talk at all and I haven't seen him since. Ben's the one who told me to wait with Blake in the first place. I trust him though he seemed a tad sensitive when I mentioned I was into monster movies. Other than that he seemed stubborn ,but fairly nice. He'll probably understand the situation.

      I'd better get going the more I wait the more I'll most likely be in trouble. Off I go I guess. I've decided to head to what seems to be the cafeteria. There he is! But he's speaking to someone and they look pretty deep in conversation. He looks over."Whitney is that you"? He calls out .Might as well get this over with. "Yes" I reply nervously as I walk towards him slowly.

" Hey where's Blake I thought you were supposed to be watching him. Is he up already?". I'm screwed"No Umm... he's gone or better yet he vanished". Oh man I am in so much trouble. But Ben doesn't even phase "It's ok Whitney we figured this might happen so we implanted a chip in his right wrist to keep him on check". "You mean the obsidian looking one?". I ask. He gives me a weird look then grabs my hand and drags me out of the cafeteria. "Excuse me but what in hell are you talking about?!". He looks frustrated and clueless all of a sudden." His arm along with his eye both look pretty demonic now. I'm almost sure you're not going to get a signal. His arm looks solid as a rock". I explain. "Ok this might make finding him a bit trickier then". And then he drifts off into deep thought. "HEY BEN!" The guy who was taking to him before comes running out of the cafeteria. "Come quick the new recruit's on tv".