#17 - you're pregnant (part 5) & VOTE FOR BABY NAME

Thomas-
You rubbed your 9 month, ready to pop, baby bump and smiled even though your back was killing you and your ankles had doubled in size. Thomas was off in the maze on his last run. Alby had granted him 4 months of paternity leave from being a runner. You lifted yourself up off the floor and let out a loud moan. You felt a pair of big strong hands helping you up and you turned to see a smiling Gally. "When do you think that little one will make an appearance?" Gally grinned. "hopefully soon, my back is killing me, im going to get Thomas to give me a massage later" you fist pumped the air and Gally laughed. You laughed too but had to rub your back after wards. "Where were you off to? I can give you a hand?" Gally gestured and put his arms around you. "Frypan. Im hungry". Gally laughed again and you both began walking in the direction of the kitchen. "so... names?" Gally asked, excitement present in his voice. "Eden or Ivy if its a girl, Ash or Oscar if its a boy" a warm feeling went up your spine, thinking that you will have a new-born baby of your own so soon. "they're cute. I mean, personally I think, if its a boy, you should name him Gally Junior but its your choice" Gally said, laughing again. "shut up" you said, giggling. "but seriously, they are cute names, (Y/N)." Thank you, Gally". Once you reached the kitchen, you got some food, then sat down with Gally to eat, and decided to wait until Thomas got back from the maze. Unexpectedly a pair of warm, sweaty hands covered your eyes. "Guess who" Thomas's soft, tired voice filled your ears. "oh I don't know... erm ... a griever?" you sarcastically replied. "No, Its Thomas, silly!" Thomas lifted his hands from your eyes and gave you a kiss on the cheek. "how are you?" he asked. "Alright, my back has been hurting today an.. ouch" you screamed in pain. "What's happening? (Y/N) are you alright?" Thomas panicked. "I think our baby is coming... now."

Newt-
You lay on your bed with Newt, while he strokes your hair, trying to get you to sleep. "I won't give up on us, even if the skies get rough, I'm giving you all my love, I'm still looking up.." Newt starts to sing, and a tear drops down your face. Newt notices and wipes it away. "What's wrong?" He asks. "Nothing. You're going to be such a good daddy, Newt. Carry on singing" Newt did as you said and you finally fell asleep. When you woke up, you noticed a pain in your abdomen, but ignored it, thinking it was just the baby kicking or something. "Good Morning" Newt said as he strode in the room with just a towel on. "Good morning to me indeed!" You giggled, increasing the pain, unnoticeably you winced. "How was your sleep?" He asked, smiling at you. "Great, thank-you" you replied to him, yawning at the same time. "Good, I'm glad you slept well finally. You always look so peaceful when you sleep" you blushed at his kind, adoring words, and say yourself up on the bed. You let out a moan and a sigh. "You alright, love?" Crap. He noticed. "Yeah, I'm fine." You said, trying to push the subject away, before Newt realises you're in pain. "No. You're not. What's wrong?" He asks again, concerned. "Nothing, Newt. It's just some ache in my abdomen, I'll be fine" you said in a huff. At that moment, you felt wet on your pyjama bottoms and looked down to see your waters had broken. "Maybe it's not some pain, Newt, my waters have just broken. Joshua or Lily is coming now"

Gally-
It was the day after your cloud watching session with Gally, and it was raining outside. You sighed as you say in-between Minho and Gally, and Minho noticed. "What's up?" He asks. "Nothing, I just don't like the rain" you sigh again. "Well let's talk about something you do like" Gally butted in. "What about baby names?" Minho asked. "Well I'm choosing if it's a girl and Gally is choosing if it's a boy" you smiled at Gally, and he did the same. "So if it is a girl, her name will be either Piper or Darcy" you looked over to Gally, who continued. "And if it's a boy his name will be Nicholas or Theodore" Minho smiled and clapped his hands like a toddler. "So cute! Hey, (Y/N), are you okay?" Both Mihno and Gally looked down on you, you were wincing in pain, hunched over.  You let out a scream and Gally jumped out of his seat. "It.. It shouldn't be coming yet.. I'm only 7 months.."

-------------------------------------------------------
A/N- VOTE FOR THE BABY NAMES! Choose your favourite ones and the most voted will get chosen! Remember to put the gender and glader when voting!xxxxxxxx