#14- you're pregnant (pt 2) x

Thomas-

"You're what?" Thomas asked. He had a shocked look on his face but the excitement was apparent in his eyes. "You heard me, Tommy" You tried to smile up at him but you were too weak with everything drained out of your system. "(Y/N). Im going to be a dad?" Thomas said while helping you up off the floor and guiding you your shared bed. "yeah" you mumble. You managed to get into bed with Thomas' help. He had his hands on his temples and he was jumping about the room saying things to himself that you couldn't hear. "I need to tell the other Gladers,  first Newt because he will want to hear about this and of course Gally, him being your friend and all..." you cut him off before he could finish. "We can tell Alby tomorrow morning, im not ready to tell everyone now Thomas. Alby can hold a gathering in the afternoon and tell the other Gladers. I want it to be just us for one night" you spoke with a rough, scratchy throat. "oh, okay, Flower. If that's what you want" "that's what I want, Tommy" Thomas sighed and then climbed into bed with you. You laid your head on his chest and he played with your hair. You continued to do this for the rest of the day while Thomas discussed names and all things baby related.

Newt-

A tear escaped your eye and rolled down your cheek. Thomas grabbed your hand and you got up and left the med-jacks. You headed to the gardens. Thomas' hand still in yours. You spotted Newt and you stopped walking, another tear made its way down your cheek and you turned around; Thomas pulled you back. "hey, hey. (Y/N), you are my best friend I cant just let you walk away. You need to tell him. Come on. Ill be with you the whole time" you didn't bother replying to Thomas although you appreciated everything he said. You took a massive breath, and walked over to Newt. "hello, Love. What are you doing here?" Newt asked as soon as you reached him. At first you didn't say anything, only tears came out, but you finally managed a barely audible "Im pregnant". Newt embraced you. "For real? Are you really?" Newt spoke into your hair. "Yes. I understand if you don't want me anymore, Im so sorry Newt" you cried even more as the words you had been thinking finally came out. "This is the best thing that's ever happened to me. I would never leave you." You felt something wet on your head and you realised Newt was also crying. "this is all I have ever wanted, (Y/N). I love you so much" you pressed your forehead to his "I love you too, Pancake" you said. Newt lifted your chin and put his lips on yours, your tears joining together as well as your lips.

Gally-

"shut up, shank" Gally laughed, but your expression stayed serious. Gally stared at you. "was that true? What he just said?" he suddenly sounded angry and it frightened you, but you knew you couldn't lie to him. "yeah, Gally. Im pregnant" Just as you finished speaking, Gally turned and walked away running his hands threw his hair and shouting various cuss words. You stared in shock. Unwillingly, you dropped to your knees and broke down in tears. You eventually curled up into a ball and fell asleep on the cold hard floor. With you deep in sleep and not realising Alby came and found you, picked you up and took you to your hammock. When you woke up, your face felt sticky with dried up tears. You had a quick shower, changed and braided your hair. You got breakfast and sat and ate alone, with weird stares coming from a few of the other gladers, so you acknowledged them with your middle finger. You finished eating, and got up to take your dirty plate back to fry, but bumped into Gally, who had cuts on his knuckles. You caught eye contact for a second, but he looked away quickly. "Gally?" "Don't even bother, (Y/N)"