#21- Minho x

How you met;

You had just started your job as cook with Frypan when Minho and Thomas came through. "Bacon sandwich for me fry. Oh look the new greenie. Ill take a serving of her as well" Minho winked at you. You blushed and looked away because you thought he was hot. You have been dating ever since.

Your first kiss;

You were lying watching the stars together when a shooting star whizzed over the sky. "Quick! Make a wish (Y/N)" Minho blurted out. "I wish I could be with Minho forever" you said without even thinking about it. "You what?" he said rolling over on his side so he could look at you. You stuttered with embarrassment. "I.. I.. Well.." before you could finish Minho's soft lips touched yours.

What he likes about you;

Your smile- he always says that when you smile it lights up the room and makes him warm and fuzzy inside. He loves making you laugh so he can stare at you smile.

How he hugs you;

Minho always engulfs you in huge bear hugs, and sometimes picks you up and squeezes you afterwards. Other than that he's not much of a cuddle person.

Where he likes to kiss you;

Your cheek; he likes kissing your cheeks because they're soft against his lips. He also thinks its rather cute.

His nickname for you;

shank/princess

Your nickname for him;

macho man

Your best friend in the glade;

Frypan. Him and Minho are good friends and you work with him so you grow closer each day. You also tell him all the gossip on your relationship.

His celebrity crush;

Kim Kardashian- he is literally obsessed with watching 'Keeping up with the Kardashians' and as a huge crush on Kim.

You get hurt;

"Ouch Minho get off of me" Miho had climbed on top of you and was just laying there. You tried to shove him off but ended up falling off of the bed and onto the floor. On the way down you hit your head on the side of the bed and went unconscious. "Hey, (Y/N)? are you okay" Minho said, laughing. He got up off the bed to find a little bit of blood trickling down your head. He took you to the med-jacks and after 20 minutes you woke up. You groaned as a throbbing pain came apparent on your head. "Im so sorry, (Y/N). I promise I wont do that again" Minho said holding your hand. "Its okay, just do as I say next time" you mumbled.