Chapter 3 - What Type of Leader Am I? (Taeyeon POV) (Part 1)

Hey guys💕💕
This whole chapter
Will be
In Taeng
POV
Because
For the
Next few chapters
I will be doing the point of views for how each member feels
Please Enjoy💕💕
~~~~~~~~~~
Taeyeon POV
Jessica just left the room.
Her chair was on the floor, fallen from when she got up. It fell down from the sudden movement.
Her voice was cracking.
I couldn't bear to turn my head back to look at her.
I just....
I don't...
I can't.
Just wait for more hate. I will just wait for the rest of the hate coming.
Just like the scandal with Baekhyun.
People are going to blame me.
I must stay strong.
For my other sisters.
My Sisters.
Minus one.
I was holding back my tears well. I can tell all of the other girls were, too. Manager Oppa dismissed us. When we left the room, Sunny burst out crying. Soon, all of us were crying. We all walked together, away from the room. I called a driver, and tried not to be seen by paparazzi.
I don't know how all of this happened.
Do I?
It's all just a blur.

*ring ring*
I heard my phone ringing. Or maybe it was Tippany's. I ran to my phone, checking. I realized Tippany was out, looking for some pink outfits to wear when Sica releases her company, even though Sica would have something for her. I looked at the caller ID, and saw Jessica. She went off to meet with Tyler and the company people a little while ago. All the girls were somewhere at their homes or the dorm, depending where they lived. I picked up.
"Annyeong Sica!"
"Hi Taengoo! I have great news! Is anyone there with you?"
"Yeah. Let me go get Sunny."
"SUNNNNNNYYYYYYY," I yelled, the sounds echoing into the walls.
"WHAT!?" Sunny yelled through the closed door of our room.
"COME HERE SUNNY." I yelled back.
"I'M COMINGGGGG. THIS BETTER BE GOOD." She came out of the room and walked over.
I put the phone on speaker.
"Is she here?" Asked Jessica.
"Yes." I replied.
"Annyeong Sica!" exclaimed Sunny once she heard Jessica's voice.
"Annyeong! Now I have news."
"Ok we're listening." I said, both Sunny and I waiting.
"Tyler and I have decided to release Blanc and Eclare a but early. We got most everything ready already, and the paperwork is filled. Everything is prepared. Why wait 'til next year?"
"That's great!" Sunny congratulated her, and I did, too. She would announce it to the girls later, and Manager Oppas.
"Don't forget to tell Manager Oppa, otherwise he might be mad." I reminded her.
"I will, I will. Don't worry. Even if I did, nothing bad would happen anyway...."

I wonder if her past self with agree with that after witnessing this. Is this even real? What type of a leader am I? Letting this happen? They are our producers and CEO's that's why. Making us. I couldn't risk the girls' lifestyle for this. I'm sorry, Sica. I'm so sorry........

Back at the dorm~

Sunny, Tiffany, and I were back at the dorm. It's.... Different.
(A/N: IDK if Sica lived in the dorm with them or not at the time. Or who did either. I'm just gonna base it on what I know😂😅)
Sunny and I went to our room, and Tiffany went to get something to eat.
Sunny was awfully quiet. The happiest and most joyful person of the group, our energy pill, was the saddest when a sad thing happened. I didn't like seeing her like this. I didn't like it.

Who knows how much time passed...

Everything is just... sad.
I'm so confused. We have a concert coming up. A comeback. And then Manager Oppa decides to kick Sica out!?
This makes no sense. Can someone explain this to me? We already filmed the music video for our comeback, too! We're gonna have to do it all over again UGHHH.
This is infuriating.
Why?
I wonder how life is going to be like now...
Without our..
Ice Princess...
Our precious Sica....

To be continued..........