18. Hell's Party (October Fright Feast)

**This will be the last part of October Fright Feast, I hope everyone enjoyed this little Halloween themed month. :)

P.S.- I know it's already November, but I didn't have enough time to finish this chapter. So this will technically be the last October themed story..it'll make sense in the next chapter lol. Enjoy!

"Damn. This party is gonna be fucking sweet." David says as he crosses his arms and stands back from Amber's house. Gary, Ebonne, Amber, Brian, Jason and Akira all nod their heads in agreement.

Long on webs covering all the bushes lined up along the sidewalk leading to the front door. Inflatable Halloween decorations on the front lawn and roof. A large wooden path leading around the garage to the back yard, with some pop out animatronics along the way to scare unsuspecting guests.

And in the backyard, a DJ booth, pool with floaties, bar for drinks, a buffet of food, candy and drinks.

As for the inside, fully decorated living room, dining room and kitchen of Halloween decor. As for the staircase leading up completely blocked, to keep horny teens from having sex in the rooms.

"Well guys, I guess we should be getting ready. People are gonna be getting here within the next 2 hours. So let's go." David says as he rushes everyone away to go change.

Gary hops inside his Jeep with David and drives off. Ebonne heads out with Akira and Jason alone.

Amber wraps an arm around Brian's neck and pulls him in, "You must be pretty happy to have a big sister like me to throw a party this big."

"Yeah, you have your perks." Brian immediately bursts into a fit of laughter as Amber glares at him.

"Admit it, you love me." Amber continues on as they head inside the house. Brian nods his head, "Yeah, of course sis."

They head up stairs and part ways to their rooms.

Gary opens the door to his bedroom and steps in with David behind him.

"I'm so excited to show everyone my costume." Gary giggles as he scurries to his closet. David grabs his Batman costume from the desk and begins to pull it out of the plastic bag.

"I shaved my legs just for this." Gary says as he shows his shaved legs to David.

"What is it?"

"Oh, you'll see." Gary evilly says as he hides the costume from David and rushes to the bathroom.

Ebonne falls back on her bed, staring up at the ceiling. She glances at her nightstand beside her bed and sees a photo of her, Akira and Amber smiling as they eat ice cream on the beach.

"I have no idea what to fucking wear. Why do I procrastinate?" Ebonne whines as she rubs her face. She sits up on her bed and looks around the room then to her closet.

"I gotta have something in there." She says as she jumps out of her bed and to the closet.

Akira walks into the room with her Jessica Rabbit costume on and sees Ebonne rummaging through her closet. Akira puts a hand on her hip and shakes her head, "You never got your costume did you?"

"Fuck no. I forgot." Ebonne says as she pulls out some short shorts.

"And I thought I had the worse procrastination." Akira says with a chuckle.