20. Autumn Finale*

*This will be the last chapter I right for the Autumn season, I'll pick it up again sometime during the Winter. Enjoy!

David yawns loudly as he stretches out his arms over his head. He turns over onto his side and sees someone laying there. He frowns in confusion and lifts himself up from the bed, Gary groans as he blinks a few times. He sits up, revealing his bare chest, "What happen?" Gary asks as he scratches his head.

David shrugs his shoulders, he notices himself also shirtless. He lifts up the blanket slightly below him to notices he's naked. David immediately blushes when he sees Gary naked as well, Gary turns back on his side, facing away from David. David sees Gary's nicely formed bubble butt, David immediately gets a boner.

Gary immediately sits up with his eyes wide in shock. David frowns at him, "Are you okay?"

Gary begins to visibly shake in fear, "The Halloween Party, what happen?"

"What's the last thing you remember?"

"I remember we were in some crazy dimension or something. I was looking out the kitchen window when...Sarah attacked me. She...killed me." Gary says as he looks down at his stomach to see no wounds or scars.

"Is it over?" Gary softly asks as he glances at David.

David shakes his head no, "I don't think so. We...I'll explain it to you when we round up everyone else. Come on." David says as he scoots out of bed with a bed sheet wrapped around his waist.

Gary nods his head and gets up without covering himself, David blushes even more as he turns away. He looks down at himself to see his boner sticking out like a sore thumb.

David glances back and sees Gary in all his naked glory, a little drool begins to seep out the side of his mouth. Gary bends over to pick up his underwear, David bites the inside of his mouth to keep from moaning. He quickly grabs all his clothes and runs out the room to the bathroom.

Gary grins wide as he giggles, he glances back at the closed door and shakes his head. "I know what makes him blush." Gary whispers aloud as he smiles deviously.

Akira flutters open her eyes to see the early morning sky, she frowns in confusion and sits up. She notices herself laying in the hammock out in her back yard. She groans as she gets off the hammock and makes her way inside the house, she begins removing the red dress as she makes her way to the bathroom. Her phone rings a few times and she quickly answers it, as she passes the kitchen she notices her mother making breakfast. She makes quick conversation with David before hanging up.

As she makes it in the bathroom, she fully removes her clothes and hops inside the shower.

Akira begins to remember the events that happen at the Halloween Party, she shutters at the thought of everything and begins to wash herself. She hears someone knock on the bathroom door.

"Akira! Do you want some breakfast!?" Her mother calls from other side.

"No, I'm going out!"

Ebonne yawns loudly as she moves onto her side, she gasps as she falls off a couch. "Ouch! Fuck!" She cries out as she lays there in defeat.

She looks around herself to see she's still at Amber's house, in her living room to be exact.

Ebonne groans as she slowly gets up and grabs her phone from the glass table at the center of the living room. She checks the time and sees it 6:30.

"Damn. It's super early." She groans as she scratches her head and makes her way into the downstairs bathroom.

Gary and David sit hop inside Gary's Jeep, "I tried calling Amber, Brian and Jason but they didn't pick up. I'm a little worried." David says as he puts on his seat belt.