"A Help"

*Lei's POV

I woke up early in the morning to cook breakfast, my roomate Vivi Hanase was still sleeping so I made myself quiet as possible. It's still 5 in the morning so I'll wake Vivi-chan after I finish cooking. Vivi-chan and I were close friends since I entered the performing art school Saotome Academy. I can't believe that it's been 2 weeks since I start studying in this school as an idol.

"Oh, good morning, Lei-chan!" Vivi-chan greeted after entering in the kitchen.

"Morning Vivi-chan! Did I make too much noise that you woke up this early?" I asked while still preparing our breakfast.

"Hmm.. Nope, I just woke up with no reason." Vivi-chan replied and scratched the back of her neck. I chuckled and put our food on the table. "Really? Well, since you are here, let's eat, I cooked your favorate food." I said and smiled brightly.

"Waahh!! Arigatou Lei-chan!" Vivi-chan hugged me tightly.

"Okay, that's enough." I said and chuckled.

After we ate breakfast, Vivi-chan washed the dishes while I went to the shower room to wash myself up. After I'm done showering, Vivi-chan followed.

"Lei-chan." Vivi-chan called as she was inside the shower room.

"What is it?" I responded while ready for school.

"You can go ahead without me." she said.

"Eh? Why?" I asked, wondering.

"I have something to finished first before going to school. I'll just arrive in time, I promise." she said. "Okay, see you later then." I said and left our room.

On my way to school, I met Haruka Nanami, she has a pinkish-orange short hair and honey colored eyes. "Haruka-chan! Ohayou gozaimasu!" I yelled while approaching her sprightly. Haruka-chan heard me so she turned back and smiled, "Lei-chan, ohayou gozaimasu!"

"Haruka-chan, how was your composed song?" I asked while we're walking. "Oh, that? I finished it last night, Ittoki-kun helped me though." she said and smiled, "How about you, Lei-chan? Are you finished too?" she asked.

"Hai... Vivi-chan and I finished it last night too." I replied.

"That's great! Good luck to us then." Haruka-chan said, I nodded.

As we arrive to our class, Otoya Ittoki, a red haird guy and has red colored eyes, Natsuki Shinomiya, a golden yellow haird guy and has green colored eyes, and Tomochika Shibuya, a red curly long haird lady and has a red colored eyes approached us. "Ohayou, Nanami! Tatsumi!" Otoya-kun greeted us cheerfully as always. "Ohayou, Haru-chan! Lei-chan!" Na-chan followed, smiling brightly."Ohayou, Haruka! Lei!" Tomo-chan greeted last.

"Ohayou gozaimasu, minna-san!" I and Haruka-chan responded and smiled back at them.

"Wait, why does Vivi isn't with you, Lei?" Tomo-chan asked.

"Oh,Vivi-chan said that she have something to finished first before going to school but she said, she'll arrive just in time." I replied. "Is that so?" Otoya-kun asked. "Hai." I replied immediately.

"Tatsumi, are you done with your lyrics?" Masato Hijirikawa, a blue straight haird guy and has blue colored eyes walked towards me and asked. "Yup. The truth is, I just finished that last night." I said and smiled.

"Good, because Ringo-sensei will check it this day." Masa-kun said.

"Good luck to all of us, minna-san!" Na-chan cheered.

Vivi-chan arrived before the school bell rang, Ringo-sensei started his lecture so I listened to him carefully when I noticed my girl classmate worried for something.

"Ano.. Is there a problem?" I asked in a whisper tone, full of wonder. She looked at me, still worried, "I forgot my composed song to the music room, I will never pass it if I won't have it now.." my girl classmate stood up and ready to run outside when Ringo-sensei noticed her.

"Oh, Mikage-chan. Is something wrong?" Ringo-sensei asked then our classmates stared at her

"Sensei, I forgot my composed song to the music room, I gotta find it as soon as possible. Gomen'nasai!" Mikage-chan said and bowed.

"Okay, I'll allow you to get it but, I'll only give you 5 minutes, 'kay?" Ringo-sensei said and winked.

"Eh? That fast? But--!" Mikage-chan complained but she was surprised to see me standing while looking at her. "Don't worry, I'll help you get it." I said and smiled.

"Arigatou." Mikage-chan said and smiled back.

We ran outside and went straight to the said room. As we got there, I saw one guy went outside the music room, we immediately searched out for the music sheets everywhere when we got inside. "Did you find it?" Mikage-chan asked. "Not yet, we need to search more." I said while still looking every corner of the room. "I think it's just fell in here somewhere." I muttered.

"What am I going to do? We only have 2 minutes left!" Mikage-chan said worriedly.

In a quick flashback inside my mind, my eyes widened, "I think that's it!" I blurted out.

"What do you mean you got it?" Mikage-chan asked.

"I saw a guy went outside this room before we entered inside, I saw him holding a white folder, I think it's yours!" I said.

"Really? Then let's hurry up and follow him!" Mikage-chan said then we hurriedly ran outside to find that guy.

"There he is!" I said, pointing the guy who's walking downstairs, a little far to us.

"Wait! Please, wait!" I yelled, trying to catch the guy's attention, but I failed. I bumped to someone before I could yell again, he caught me immediately from falling. "H-hey! Are you okay?" a guy asked. I looked up to see who was that guy is and saw him with his blue colored eyes along with his cool blonde hair with pink shadow in it, he wears a fedora so he looks more cool, and..... cute? O///O

"Hey, are you alright miss?" the short guy who caught me asked again.

"Uh, h-hai.. th-thank you..." I replied shyly. He sighed and let go of me afterwards, "Good.. Why are the both of you running for? You know it's dangerous to run on the hallways." he said.

"Gomen, we're just trying to catch up that guy earlier to get my classmate's composed song. We only have a minute to get it but.." I said.

"Composed song?" he repeated.

"Yes, but we lost him now." I said. He opened his brown colored folder and flipped the papers inside, he picked some music sheets and gave it to me. " Is this you're looking for? I found it in the music room and decuded to search for the owner." he said.

"Yesh, that's mine.. Arigatou!" Mikage-chan said gladly.

"No problem." he grinned. "Oh, by the way.. I'm Kurusu, Syo, I'm in S class.." the short guy introduced himself and offered hus right hand to me.

"I'm Tatsumi, Lei.. A class.. Nice to meet you.." I said. "Call me Syo." he said. "Okay, Syo-kun." I chuckled and shake hands with him.

"Tatsumi-san, let's hurry! Ringo-sensei only gave us 5 minutes!" Mikage-chan reminded.

"O-okay!" I said. "See you again, Syo-kun!" I looked at Syo first then followed Mikage-chan.

Syo just stared at me and smiled. "See you again.." I still heard what he said while we're running back to our class.

As we arrive, Ringo-sensei immediately checked our songs so we performed it and tried our best.