"A lunch talk"

It's lunch time so everyone are all in the canteen, buying foods to eat. For now, I and Vivi-chan bought our foods and went to an empty table near the window.

"Vivi-chan, what did you do this morning anyway?" I asked.

"Uhmm, I just finished my composed song for someone." Vivi-chan said and chuckled.

"Eh? Who is that someone?" I asked confuse.

"I'll tell you someday." she said and grinned. Because of what she said, I felt really confuse now. Is Vivi-chan hiding something to me? I really wanted to know it..

"Well, okay..." I said and ate my food.

"Lei-chan! Vi-chan!" Na-chan called while walking towards us with Haruka-chan, Tomo-chan, Masa-kun and Otoya-kun. "Can we sit here too?" Otoya-kun asked.

"Sure." I replied then they sat on the vacant chairs.

"Lei-chan, do you have a free time tonight?" Na-chan asked, he's sitting beside me (in the right). "Yeah, why?" I asked, tilting my head.

"We are going to have a group study tonight. Hanase agreed to that plan." Otoya-kun said.

"Eh?! Vivi-chan?" my eyes widened and looked at her surprise. "Is there a problem with that?" she asked.

"Uh, nothing.. But.." I said then she pouted, "Hey, I'm not that lazy to not join on a group study."

"Gomen." I just smiled a little.

"Yo! There you are, Natsuki!" a guy said, walking towards our table. As I looked at the guy, I quickly realized that it was Syo. "Eh?! Syo-kun?" I said, surprise. "Tatsumi?" Syo-kun said, looking surprised as well.

"Eh? You knew each other, Tatsumi?" Otoya-kun asked.

"H-hai." I replied. "But when?" Haruka-chan asked. "When I helped Mikage-chan find her composed song. We accidentally met each other, and also he had the composed song we had been searching." I explained.

"Really? That's good! So we don't need to introduce Syo-chan then." Na-chan said.

"So, you're already friends huh.." Syo-kun said and smiled. He's so cute when he smiles!

Wait, what am I saying? But, I really liked cute stuffs..

"Syo-chan,  come and join us! There's one vacant seat beside Lei-chan." Na-chan said. "Okay." Syo-kun replied then sat beside me (on the left side).

After sitting, Syo-kun noticed Vivi-chan eating her food silently at his front on the other side of the table. "Hm?" Vivi-chan looked at Syo-kun confused. "You're... Hanase, am I right?" Syo-kun asked so me and everyone widened our eyes in shock.

"WHAAT?!" all of us except Vivi-chan and Syo-kun screamed.

"You knew her too?" I asked.

"Yeah, as I remember, we met on the opening ceremony when the headmaster introduced himself." Syo-kun-replied. "Oh, how did you knew each other then?" Tomo-chan asked.

Vivi-chan was choked  so we're worried. "Are you alright, Vivi-chan?" I asked. "Do you need water?" Haruka-chan asked too. She just shook her head, "N-no thanks." she said.

"You sure?" Na-chan assured. "Hai." Vivi-chan replied.

"So, how are the both of you knew each other?" Masa-kun asked again.

"Well, it was like this..." Syo-kun began.

...flashback...

*Syo's POV

As the headmaster Shining Saotome introduced himself and gave his welcome message, I saw a girl running towards the crowd and accidentally tripped on her own shoe and fell on the ground awkwardly. I quickly ran towards her to helped her stand up.

"Are you,, alright?" I asked. She looked at me with an embarrassed expression on her face, "H-hai.." she replied and bowed her head.

Her papers were scattered on the ground so I helped her picked it up when I saw her ID also fell near my right foot, I picked it and read the name Hanase Vivi. "Hanase?" I  read audibly as she grabbed it in my hand. "Uh, gomen." I apologized.

"I-it's okay, I'm just shy with my name that's all." she said and blushed. I sweatdropped of her action, "Eh? But it's a nice name for me." I said. "N-no, it's not." she denied. "Anyways, thank you for helping me, I gotta go now. Bye!" she said and ran hurriedly to who knows where, I don't know where she went.

...end of flashback...

*Lei's POV

"Ohh, so that's what happened." I said. "So she tripped and fell?" Otoya-kun said. "Yeah..But lucky for her because all the student had their attention to the headmaster." Syo-kun said.

"H-hey! Stop that already! I don't wanna remember that embarrassing day again!" Vivi-chan said, embarrassed.

"But, Vi-chan.. Did you already know Syo-chan?" Na-chan asked. "Uh, no.. I didn't asked his name that day." Vivi-chan answered.

"I'm Kurusu, Syo. Nice meeting you, Hanase." Syo-kun introduced himself.

"Nice meeting you too, Kurusu-san." Vivi-chan responded.

"Just call me Syo." Syo-kun insited. "Okay, Syo.." Vivi-chan said and smiled.

---time skip---

The classes for the afternoon was done so I went to the field to get some fresh air, the cold breeze that passed through my whole body and the sound of nature surrounded me makes me feel very comfortable.

"Tatsumi? Why are you here all by yourself?" I heard a familiar voice behind me so I cocked my head to the side to see who it was. "Syo-kun? Uhm, I just like being here that's all." I replied, Syo-kun stepped aside me and looked at the lake from afar, "Really? Well it's nice being here though.. Besides, this is the right place to practice singing and playing your favorite instrument." Syo-kun looked at me and grinned.

"Hai." I said and smiled.

In a few seconds of silence surrounded us, we heard a beautiful melody came from the other side where me and Syo-kun were standing. "Sugoi! Where's that melody came from?" I asked, amused.

"It's from Ren." Syo-kun said. "Ren?" I repeated. "He's my classmate in S Class. You'll know him sooner, but.." Syo-kun trailed. "But?" I asked, eager to know what will he tell next.

"Just don't come near him." Syo-kun muttered. "Eh?" I sweatdropped.

"Come on! We have a group study tonight, right?" Syo-kun said and held my hand. "Hai!" I replied then he dragged me inside the. building.

"Let's study hard!" Syo-kun yelled. "Okay!" I followed then both of us laugh.

______________________________________________________

Atsuka: How was it, everyone? Hope you liked it.. :)

please vote comment and share