"What is this feeling?"

"Minna-san! I have a task to gave you so get yourself ready!" Ringo-sensei said to all of us excitedly. Everyone were just looking with each other confused of what Ringo-sensei might give.

"Okay! For those who are in the idol course, you will have a stage play with the S Class!" Ringo-sensei said. Therefore, all of us widened our eyes in surprise. "What?!" the rest of the students reacted.

"Wow! This is exciting! Don't you think, Lei-chan?" Na-chan said excitedly. "Hai." I simply replied.

"Well minna, I want you to pick one paper inside this box. For those who picked "none", you're safe.. But, if you picked a "role", tell me and I'll give you the script, 'kay?" Ringo-sensei said. I wish I can pick a role.

The picking of papers are starting and it's my turn now, I picked one paper then unfolded it. I wish there is..

[ none. ]

"Eehh?!?!" I said, disappointed. Vivi-chan walked towards me and peered on my paper. "Ohh, you're lucky, Lei-chan!" Vivi-chan said, I looked at her confused, "What do you mean?" I asked. "Because you don't have any role." she said, I sweatdropped..

"All students who picked a role, come in front please.." Ringo-sensei said, clapping his hands twice.

What a sad reality...

After the listing was done and wrote it on the white board, I took a peek of those who were performing on stage. Na-chan, Otoya-kun, Masa-kun, Ichinose-san, Tomo-chan, Ren-kun and Syo-kun were on the list. "So, Syo-kun picked a role then... What is his role anyways?" I asked inside my thought as I looked of his role.

[Kurusu Syo = role of prince]
[Yuki Hime = role of a princess]

"Syo-kun has the role of the prince? And who's Hime?" I asked inside my thought, feeling curious. I looked everywhere to search someone when I unexpectedly faced Syo-kun. "Yo!" he grinned, I blushed. "S-Syo-kun! When did you stood there?" I stuttered. "A minute ago, I guess." he replied. "Eh?"

"Do you have any role?" he asked. "Uh, no, I haven't." I replied. "Ohh, that's so sad.." he muttered. "Huh?" I wondered then he quickly looked away, "Oh, n-nothing!" he said and blushed a tint shade of pink on his cheeks.

In the middle of an awkward atmosphere, Na-chan suddenly appeared on Syo-kun's back and gave him a bear hug. "Syo-chan! Good luck for your role!" Na-chan sang his sentence while Syo-kun was being choked, "N-Nat-tsu-k-ki!" Syo-kun screamed, out of breathe.

"N-Na-chan, you're making Syo lost his breathe!" Otoya-kun said in a panic. After a sec, Na-chan released his hug then Syo-kun fainted, "Are you okay, Syo-chan?" Na-chan asked.

"How can he be okay after that?" Otoya-kun muttered and sweatdropped.

I just chuckled when Ringo-sensei spoke suddenly, "Minna-san, take your script now, we will start after 30 minutes! Those idol course who didn't pick a role, you will be the extra.." "Hai!" everyone responded. All of us get started preparing, even though I didn't have a role, I have a hard task to do like to help arranging the stage and decorate with the other students. Vivi-chan and Haruka-chan were operating the sound system while those who have roles practiced their lines.

I turned my gaze to Syo-kun and saw him practicing with a..

girl? O_O

W-wait, is that Hime-chan who's with Syo-kun? She has a long wavy styled cofee colored hair that parted her bangs on the left and has a purple eyes, she seem so cute and deserving to be Syo-kun's partner. *sigh* I wish I was there instead of her..

.

.

.

.