"True feelings"

*Lei's POV

"So, what now?" Vivi-chan asked importunately while we're walking down the hallways. "Okay, okay, just  wait until we reach our room." I said. She finally shut her mouth up and followed me silently.

Okay, the truth is... After the happenings yesterday, I hadn't shared what really happened between me and Syo-kun in the storage room to Vivi-chan because Otoya-kun invited us to eat dinner at a restaurant and it took us late before going back to our rooms. Then, early in the morning, I went outside to excercise so I hadn't talked to her yet when I just encountered her on my way back.

"Lei-chan, since it's Saturday... how about if we go shopping?" Vivi-chan requested. I hummed while deciding, "Okay." I replied then Vivi-chan hugged me from behind. "Arigatou, Lei-chan!" she squealed.

I chuckled for her cute behavior then both of us reached our room. "I'll use the shower first,'kay?" i said then went in. "But Lei-chan, do you mind if I join you?" Vivi-chan asked, I blushed. "Eh? Are you shy? We're both girls anyways." she smiled.

"I know but... I didn't experienced taking a bath with someone." I explained.

"Really?" Vivi-chan chuckled. "H-hey! What's so funny about it?" I asked when her phone rang. "Uhmm, I gotta answer my phone, you go ahead." Vivi-chan said then answered her phone. I didn't intend to listen on their conversation and went inside the shower room and hurriedly clean myself.

The lukewarm water feels really good as it touches my head and down all over my body, I took a light sigh as I almost finished showering. I think I took 10 minutes before I'm done  After wearing my clothes on, I went outside the shower room and looked for Vivi-chan. "Where is she now? Don't tell me... she went out again?" I asked myself and sighed. I fixed myself up before going out of our room to search for Vivi-chan.. I didn't expect that she'll leave our room so early and haven't took a shower yet, I still can't understand her attitude sometimes.

*Vivi's POV

I am now at Na-chan and Syo's room because Na-chan called me to come to their room as soon as possible. I didn't know why cause he just said 'hurry', what's with him?

I now opened the door and walked in without knocking. Sorry to say this but I forgotten it.. My eyes widened to saw Syo collapsed on tbe floor. "Eeeeekkk!! S-Syo!" I screamed in shock then hurriedly went near him to help him get up.

"Syo! What's wrong?!" I asked frantically. Syo suddenly clasped my shoulders, the reason of me to jumped in fear. "Wh-why a-re you here?!" Syo asked in horror while his face is a little creepy, what did this guy ate?!

"M-monster! Where's Syo?!" I asked while trembling, so scared of his haggard aura. "Y-you'll regret this!" Syo said then fell unconsciously.

"Uwaah! Syo! What's wrong?! Wake up!" I said, shaking him.

"Oh, VIvi-chan.. Good that you came  here!" Na-chan said happily while walking towards us. "Na-chan, what's wrong to your roomate?" I asked worriedly. "I don't know, I just fed him my hommade cookies that's all. You wanna try? I called you for that anyway." Na-chan said and grinned.

"Cookies?" I said in a questioning tone then stared at the plate, full of cookies on the near table. The cookies look dangerous because of its appearance, what did Na-chan did to cook it?! In a realization, I already know what Syo meant.

"Vivi-chan, here.." Na-chan said and was about to feed his baked cookies to me.

So that's why Syo fainted.. I gulped and moved backwards. "Uhm, I... I think I'm not feeling hungry, Na-chan" I said.