Westwood school of the possessed

Mackenzie's POV
Our revolting principal Mr Brentwood slammed his office door and gestured for me to take a seat .
" Now Mrs Tomlinson , I deal with this drama everyday but today you have just taken it to a whole new level . I cannot bear this anymore and my fin decision is that you are expelled Mrs Tomlinson ", Mr Brentwood's face was red and filled with anger but I couldn't believe it I finally got to go out of this school and so I could go to my dream school , Storm Coast School for girls . Storm Coast is located in the best beach of the world and you get to swim , play sports , have fun all day long overall it was the best school for me. I pretended to be sad and Mr Brentwood continued his speech , " But that is not all Mrs Tomlinson , this expulsion and horrid behaviour gives you something called a terrible record and so you won't get an admission in any other school , it will most likely leave you jobless , oh but if there is a school its Westwood School . Also if your behaviour is like this then it is most likely your twin is like this too , so she must get out of this school too. ", He exclaimed .
I was to sad to get angry if you did not get this speech of yours let me explain.
He basically said that I could not Storm Coast School For Girls , I could not go to any school , I had a criminal record , I would most likely not get a job , I had to go to Westwood School .
If you do not know about Westwood School let me tell you. In Westwood there are thousands of criminals, murderers , mental , crazy , teens they are thought to be possessed and so they are exorcised which means , they are beaten up , and lots of horrid things are done to them , so there evil cones out. The principal is scary as and yeah . This school is absolutely secret and the only reason I know about it is because Mr Brentwood warned me and my family that if I didn't behave I would be sent there along with my sister because apparently she is my partner in crime .
I'm not a scaredy cat at all but trust me this was enough to scare the living daylights out of me and Madelyn , why was she fault ? The poor thing was never at fault
I just wanted to die under a rock and the thing was Madelyn and I had to attend the school , because we had a " demon ", inside our bodies . Mr Brentwood was the most evil person alive.
" Um sir please I beg you give me one more chance ", I begged.
" I'm afraid there are no chances ", he said bluntly.