Chapter 17

Your POV
I just woke up from a nap, and I overheard Lauren and Tori's conversation. Tori was saying she didn't like Lauren in that way anymore. I am so relieved to hear that, it makes me feel so much better. And then, out of nowhere, my bunk curtain flew open to reveal Camila. "Jesus Mila, you almost gave me a heart attack!" I whisper-yelled, "I saw you snooping. Wanna help me with a prank on Lauren?" She smirked.

"So what's the plan?" I whispered as Mila walked up next to me, "so since Lauren has been getting close to Tori to make you jealous, we are going to go into the bunk and pretend we're doing the nasty and then when Lauren sees us we will see how she reacts," she laughed her evil laugh, "damn Camila, you're evil, I like it!"

About an hour later, our plan was set into motion. We were both in my bunk, me on top of her, and we started whispering, as if we were trying not to get caught. We put blankets over top of our bodies, to make it look like we were in fact doing something. Then finally, the curtain flew open to reveal the green-eyed girl. She was shocked at the sight and yanked me from the bunk. "Stand up. Now." She said sternly, and I did as I was told. Then, out of nowhere, she punched me in the mouth with all of her strength. I felt the blood spilling into my mouth "Jesus Christ Lauren what the fuck?!" I screamed, holding my nearly dislocated jaw into place.

Camila became serious all of a sudden "Lauren, it was a prank. We weren't actually doing anything. I'd never do that to you and neither would Y/N." Lauren looked surprised and guilty. "I'm sorry babe, I didn't know." She hugged me and I hugged her back, "it's ok babe I love you." She smiled, "I love you too baby."