Chapter 7

(A/N, I need to rewrite because I accidentally deleted while I was cleaning out the authors notes)
Your POV
I was heading to the bus after picking up some stuff for the girls and I when I realized there was a car behind me. It went every way that I went. It was following me. Eventually I pulled over, and so did they. I got out of the car, and when they did, I almost puked. It was Stacy. But, before I could react, she hit me in the head with something. And I blacked out

I woke up in a dark, enclosed space. I had my arms tied behind my back. It was definitely a trunk of some sort since it was moving. The car eventually came to a stop and I heard Stacy opening the trunk. She pulled me out of there and dragged me across the pavement, leaving road burn on my back. When we got into the building, there was a camera set up in front of the chair she sat me in. She kept hitting me and punching me. "Why are you doing this?" I asked, and she chuckled "you'll see"

Lauren's POV
I got a notification on my phone telling me that someone had Y/N and that I should get on the computer. "Ally, bring me my laptop please!" She brought it over and sat next to me while I opened it and clicked on the link that popped up. It opened up to a live video broadcasting only to me. Y/N was tied to a chair and was bloody and bruised. Finally, someone else came into frame, it was Stacy. She started to speak, "if you want Y/N back, you're gonna have to give me something." I nodded, waiting for her to continue "I want 50,000 dollars in cash in return for Y/N" I laughed at her request, "yeah fucking right!" She smirked, and pulled out a big hunting knife, and without hesitation, stabbed Y/N in the upper thigh. I heard her scream in pain "Lauren please just give her what she wants oh my god" she was now crying from the pain, "ok fine, you win, I'll bring you the money" she smirked and ripped the knife out of Y/N's leg, causing her more pain. "Meet me at the abandon building on 42nd," she said, turning off the camera.

Ally was already on the phone by this time, and she finally hung up. "They said 15 minutes" I smiled and shoved a bunch of paper into the bag. "That gives me just enough time" I ran to my car and drove to 42nd.

I walked into the building, and I saw Y/N laying on the floor barely conscious, and Stacy turned around. "You're here, is that the money?" I nodded, and as soon as she opened it to realize there was only paper in it, sirens could be heard. "You called the police?!" She yelled, "hell yeah I did" I smirked and punched her in the mouth before I looked down at Y/N, who seemed to be relieved to hear the sirens. The paramedics rushed in, and they picked up both girls, carrying them to separate ambulances and driving off.

I jumped into my car and called Ally "meet me at the hospital with the others" she sighed in relief and said "ok" before hanging up. I hope my baby is ok.