Chapter 4

Your POV
I started belting 'Who Are You' and the girls just stared at me, their jaws were dropped to the floor. "Oh my gosh! You're fantastic!" Lauren said to me "Please, you guys are way better" she kissed my cheek and my face started burning up. "So what are we doing today?" The girls looked at each other and then back at me, "well, we have off today, so we will just be exploring and maybe shopping. Do you like shopping?" I chuckled "well, sure, I need clothes"

We walked out of the bus and started walking towards the shopping mall. Out of nowhere, Lauren grabbed my hand and interlocked our fingers, I looked at her, my eyes wide with surprise and worry "Y/N it's fine, I'm ready to tell people" I was still looking at her "but Lo, we aren't even dating, are we?" She smirked "well we are now," she said, holding up our interlocked hands. A bunch of girls started running towards all of us, screaming. When they finally got to us, they looked at me and Lauren's hands "awwww are you guys together?" The older girl said, and Lauren and I looked at each other and back at the girl "yeah, just started dating" I said, she smiled "I totally ship it!" I smiled "thanks" they all talked to the girls for a while and took pictures and signed autographs for them. They were so genuine with their fans, it was beautiful to witness. The younger girl asked "what's your ship name?" I smiled and looked at Lauren "well, I'm Y/N, so you guys come up with something creative, after all, you guys are harmonizers" they smiled and nodded "ok! But can we get a pic so we can prove it to our friends?" Lauren and I chuckled "yeah, sure" we took a silly picture with the girls, and they walked off, thanking us. "That was adorable"

AUTHORS NOTE
Hope you guys like it! I will continue writing more tomorrow! I love you guys! Thanks so much for reading it means a lot! Xoxoxo