Part 4 - The New Girl

Randy gave out a long sigh.

"Seriously again?..."

Howard shook his head slightly.

"Ninja of the year Cunningham"

Randy simply glared at Howard for the moment. In which Howard had replied.

"Sorry..."

Randy took out the Nomicon which was glowing unusually neon bright

"I honestly don't know what's going on with this thing, its never done this before."

Randy Stated.

"Well maybe it wants your attention."

Howard commented while crossing his arms.

Suddenly all the students around whispered among themselves loudly, something about a new girl that was starting today.

A figure of a girl could be seen by both Randy and Howard, she had fire-like orange hair along with purple amethyst eyes, she looked around shyly since she wasn't really use to all the attention.

Randy stood with his mouth slighty hung open with a small blush across his cheeks while Howard just snickered at his best friends face.

The girl gave the two a shy smile before walking to her given locker.

"Cunningham?... Um Randy?"

Howard tried to snap him out of it.

"Don't make me slap you..."

He warned before actually doing so.

"Huh?! What? What was that for!?"

Randy exclaimed

"Wellllllll, you were having one of those freezy moments"

Howard replied.

"Freezy moments? Really?"

Randy's face instantly went dull.

"Yup! Looks like someone thinks the new girl is purtyyyy"

Howard instantly began to chuckle which slowly turned into laughing on the floor.

"Oh shut up Howard."

Randy began to open his ninja Nomicion, in which he was instantly sucked in, mentally of course.

Even within the Nomicon, it was flashing bright red which obviously meant something important.

"What's wrong with you Nomicon? Your acting strange lately."

He asked while raising a brow. The Nomicon instantly began to make its usual doodles, and of course quotations. This time it was...

"You can observe a lot by watching"

Along side that was another doodle of a female ninja.

"What the juice? Seriously Nomicon?...again with the female ninja thing."

What does this mean? Is the female ninja closer than expected...

Authors notes:
Sorry this chapters so short I've been busy and haven't been able to produce much for the chapter but thanks for reading.