Part 2- Secrets of the Nomicon

"Gooooooood Morning, Cunningham!"

A fimiliar voice spoke.

As Randy opened his eyes slowly to see Howard looking down at him.

"Gahhhh!!!, What the juice Howard?!?! Never do that"

Randy said as quietly as he could.

"Hahahaha, You should have seen your face!"

Howard burst into laughter and held his stomach.

"What are you?...how did you get in here?"

Randy then asked in confusion.

"Well your mom let me in and as for this i guess i just sneaked in."

Howard said as if he was pleased of himself.

"Howard please promise you will never ever do that again."

Howard then shoke his head

"Not happening Cunningham. A nope. A never"

He said with a change of tone

In which Randy sighed

"Fine, but aleast let me get changed so shooo, out ya go."

Randy motioned towards the door in which Howard left through.

As Howard tapped his foot as he could hear was Randy jumping around in which had made him chuckle. Finally he rushed out of his room toppling a bit.

"Okay, done, now lets roll Howard!"

Howard simply nodded and left the house with his best friend, noticing Randy's nomicon glowing a red colour.

"Uhh...Cunningham...your ninja book is glowing.."

Randy looked down at the book he was holding, to see a brightly red glow, which was odd as it never glowed as bright.

"Wow..i've never seen it glow so brightly before."

Howard shaded his eyes from the brightness, aswell as focusing on walking.

"Yeah and if it keeps it up i'll be turning it into my personal night light"

Randy sped up, rushing to know what the book has for him today.

"Howard come on! I have to find out whats wrong."

Howard rushed on to keep the same pace as him as they both reached school with some time left to spare.

"Okay Howard, I'm going to see whats up"

With that Randy rushed into the toilets and into a stall closing the door behind, as he reached for the books opening and was plunged in.

"Wahhoo"

As he plunged in he past many ancient arts and colours that contrasted with them until he finally landed with a thump.

"Well that hurt more than usual...what the juice is going on with you Nomicon?"

As an answer to his question the Nomicon simply made an arrow pointing towards what looked like a female ninja.

"Wait...is this supposed be an insult or something? Haha very funny im girl..."

Randy spoke with sarcasm but the Nomicon was still pointing at the same thing.

"Seriously Nomicon, if you did this just for a joke then goodbye"

With his request the Nomicon merely sent him of back to his body, however the message that was portrayed by the book was an important part of the puzzle he was about to start...

Authors note:
Well thats part 2 which I know took along time. So...many apologies, however this time part 3 will be out quickly I promise.
But most of the times I get caught up with school which is a drag half the time (laugh) but I shall try my best My Lords and Ladies.
Oh and a special thanks to Lovebear49 go check out her books they are awesome (Sebastian's stamp of approval XD)