Part 1: Just A Normal Day

beep! beep! beep! beep!

The alarm clock sings its song of beeps as a hand appeared from underneath a duvet.

Randy quickly tried to reach out for his alarm clock to stop it from beeping however it led to him falling out of bed. As he slowly got up from were he had fell he looked at the clock with the time of  8.15am.

"What the juice?! Im late gahhh! Not again" as Randy scrambled around in his room trying to get changed quickly, there is a slight knock on the door.
"Gahhh! Im coming!" he shouted from his room then hurridly rushed down stairs and open the door to find his best friend Howard staring at him with a smile
"Late again hmm Cunningham?"

Howard said with a huge grin.
"Yeah well thats because im tired."

Randy snapped at him in response.
"Well it wouldn't happen if you let a certain someone help you on your ninja missions"

Howard replied quickly while mumbling.
"Howard?, how many times have i told you there is only one ninja according to the Nomicon"

He said while pointing to his trusted ninja book.
"Okay, Okay, but if that book ever says anything about another ninja thats me Cunningham. MEEEEEE."

Howard stated boldly.
"Ha okay"

Randy quickly said before starting to walk to school.

When they had reach Norsville High

They both attempted to climb through the window but failed.
"Howard! I know your laughing"

Randy said in annoyance while whispering, while Howard manages to hold back his laugh.
"Relax...Randy im not"

Which he spoke normally.
"Howard, shhhh"

Randy told him but they were both busted as soon as Mr Bannister found Randy hanging halfway through the school window.
"Well, well, late again are we?"

Mr Bannister said with a stern tone
"Detention! Both of you!"

As the day past on, both Randy and Howard were sitting in there seats waiting for detention to be over...

Just then a monster suddenly burst through the door as Mr Bannister hid cowardly behind his desk while both Howard and Randy ran out.
"Now were talking!" Randy bursted with confindence.
"Awwwweee yeahhhh! Ninja Time!!" with that said Randy the put on his mask which then transformed into an entire suit.
"Okay lets see now hmm, how about...Ninjaaaa Punch! Heyaa!"

With that said Randy punched the monster which led to the monster toppling over and hitting the wall.
"Hmm...thats not enough huh? Well then Ninja Air Fist!"

With that one move the monster toppled over and fell through the wall while the stank slowly mixed with the air turning it invisible as the monster then turns back into a normal human boy.
"Well looks like my job here is done, NINJA SMOKE BOMB"

with that the ninja disappeared into smoke.

After school was over Randy and Howard went back home were Howard and Randy played Grave Punchers till it was dark and it was time for howard to leave Randy's house.