Chapter 4

~Ashanti P.O.V~

Since yesterday I put my number in his phone he haven't called or texted me, I new this nigga wasn't about shit , he just was tryna fuck and I didn't let it go that far. It's crazy thou because yes I was falling inlove with him which I don't have no clue why but he just seemed a lot different to me other then these other boys that be tryna talk to me. I raised up from my bed stretching like I'd never went to sleep before wasn't nobody home so I had the entire house to myself 'thank you Jesus' I got up, looked at myself in the mirror and was looking thew!!!.... I went in the bathroom and cut on the shower and got in, I let all that steamy hot water run down my face and body as I washed myself with the soap, and the shower jell I got from Bath & Body Works.

I got out the shower dryed off and lotioned myself down. Then I went inside my closet and found some high waist true religion shorts, with a true religion shirt , and a true religion hat , and just some all white vans. Today I was sexy , it was hot and I was ready to get up in some shit , but I was hoping he would call me today but if he don't that's okay I anit got no worries he probably messing with some thot. My phone rung and I looked at the caller ID it was my twin. She really was my bestfriend but we looked just like each other and act just like each other, she had long pretty dark brown at the top and blonde at the bottom of her hair, she always wears make up but I think she shouldn't wear makeup because her skin tone is soooo beautiful , she was a little red bone like me.

~Phone convo:

Me: Wassup TWINNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! , what you doing

Twin: Shit worrying about you cuhh you haven't called and checked on daddy and shit---ahahaa

Me: Bitch im big dick daddy de fuck you thought

Twin: lolz im not bouts to go back and forth telling you who daddy is and shit , what you been up too im tryna come over you should meet me half way from your house

Me: Saynomo, and ight meet me at the blue corner store , call me when you close to it

Twin: ight......

~Phone convo over~

I love my twin she is the best and I could tell her any , and everything. I walked out the house and locked the door. I started walking, when I heard a horn and somebody calling my name I turned around and there Trevon was waving me down to come to the car. I went over to the car who invited me in so I got in and he started talking.

"I'm sorry," he sounded sad , but I was trying to figure out why was he sorry and , and what made him say that.

"SORRY" I hollered "Sorry for what," I said looking confused , and not thinking about what he could be saying sorry for.

"Damn would you calm down," I respond to her with a steal face that's one of the things I liked about her , she was feisty."Im sorry that I didn't call you when I said I was going to , I was busy with my boys, ill make it up to you ." He smiled and it kind of turned me on a little lol I could tell he was very serious and wasn't lien.

"Oh its okay I figured you had a lot of stuff going on." I said lien to him with a straight face though. "OH SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!! I GOTTA GO," I said trying to hurry out the car intill he grabbed my arm and tried pulling me back in the car, before I could say anything he said

" Whats wrong , why you gotta go? "

"Because I have my twin at the store waiting for me to come meet her so we could come back to my house , and I literally lost time and forgot," I said nervous looking down at my phone seeing one miss call from her and a text saying she's there and where was I.

"O be calm and tell me what store she's at and ill take you over there to get her and I could bring yall back." he said , being so helpful.

"Ok." I replied happy as ever.

I texted her back and told her we was on our way . She was like WE!!! who all coming with you. Before I could text back , we had pulled up and saw her standing next to the store looking down at her phone. I hollered her name ." Destiny!!! come on." She start walking towards the car , cheesing hard as hell

" DAMN!!" she said in a surprisingly way. " Damn who car is this ,and who is this," she said pointing at Trevon

" Dang you cant say hi first, this is my friend Trevon , Trevon this my twin Destiny," I said sounding afraid of what she was going to say next because crazy things always come out her mouth.

IM NOT DONE WITH THIS CHAPTER , IM JUST GETTIING SLEEPY I WILL UPDATE FIRST THING IN THE MORNING AFTER MY SHOWER BUT INTILL THEN COMMENT&VOTEEEEE

So what do you think about Trevon from what you have read? COMMENT&VOTE

Do you think Ashanti twin Destiny might say something to Trevon that Ashanti don't like? COMMENT&VOTE

Do you think Trevon&Ashanti will go out and make a cute couple? COMMENT&VOTE

COMMENT&VOTEEEE