Chapter12

~5 Mins Later~

~Von P.O.V~

I pulled up on the side of the road. " Come on." She walked up to the car and got in. I pulled off we was on our way back to her house. It was bout a 20 min drive and we set in silence for about 3 mins intill I broke the silence." So come on you got alot of explaning to do, and tell me the truth foreal."

"I got bored just sitting in the house all day, and look at me I wasnt trying to waste this outfit-" she said until she got cut off

"Girl get to the point I already know you was out being fast and shit , just get to the point." He snapped at her.

"umm...If you let me explain shit , and I wasnt even out here trying to be fast so shut the fuck up. Anyway I called Trevon and he said he was gone come get me so he came and we was at his house, he wanted me to smoke with him and I said no." At this point I know a little wassup now shit I hated that dude and when I cussed him out the first time I really didnt like his ass. " keep going im listening." She was getting mad but I didnt care.

"Okay listen.. Then he kept asking then he came up to my face so you know I got loud with him then he picked me up and slammed me. Then I tryed to get up and run and he caught me and took me upstairs to his room. Damnnnnn Von STOP GOING FASTER AND FASTER YOU GON MAKE US HAVE A ACCIDENT!!!!!!." I was getting mad as she kept talking about what happened we was close to home and all I really wanted to do is turn around and go to that nigga house and kill em. "Alright keep talking but mann please dont tell me he touched you ma" I said sounding worried "Yes he was kissing on me and took his pants off but he didnt insert nothing into me Von I promise he didnt , I grabbed him and squeezed the fuck out of him before he could do anything he got off of me and I ran. But he was saying crazy stuff." Ashanti was crying and all I could do is stop the car and hug her to death telling her she was gone be okay.

"what was he saying ma and stop crying cause you with me now you okay ma." She set up and put her head on her hand and told me "He was saying he was gon kill you and he was gon break into the house and kill everybody in there but he was gone take me , Von omg im just soo scared and he said something he was gon BREAK IN IT AGAIN so it made me think about the other day when our house got broken into and trashed cause thats what he said he was going to do AGAIN-"

She was crying her eyes at when her phone started ringing I told her to give it to me it was her brother ,and she was begging and pleasing me not to say nothing but I was anyway I was to mad and that is my bestfriend if he finds out later he would be mad at me for knowing and not telling him and shit the dude threaten to come in the house and he that nigga said again so I know already then who did it and he probably did that shit because of me when I cussed his ass out so fuck yea im abouts to say something.

~Me&TIkko convo~

Tikko Wassup who is this and where the fuck is my sister she have suppose to been here its 10 going on 11-

ME Nigga calm down we outside yall house right now.

Tikko Alright here I come and im bouts to go off on her ass how she end up with you

Me Come on nigga damn

~End of the convo~

~Denise P.O.V~

I was with kelly at this beautiful resturant he had took me to , and we was having a good time. The lady and came and took our order. I got some buffalo wings and Kelly got the same thing and some fries and a pink lemonade. "So how you like it down here in Alanta" I asked him trying to break the silence " Its good down here, but where I live it ant the great part pluse its alot of gay ass niggas but I ont be with that shit, how you like it down there in Taxes?" We laughed. " well I like it there but its hot asf and the girls like to start alot of stuff but I dont be wit it everybody say im cool and fun im just cool with everybody." The lady came back up with our food and drinks. We set there ate , and talked the whole time we where laughing and joking around. We finally got done I grabbed some money out my purse and lay it on the table.