Chapter 1

Today at school we had to combine the other 11th graders with our class and it was just sooo annoying and so irri I just wanted to fall straight to sleep, instead I got on facebook, I had 5 messages in my inbox but one caught my eyes. I stoped and open that message to read what it had said , it was from a boy name Trevon " Hey sexy, im Trevon I just wanted to get to know you and wanted to become your friend". Before I inboxed him back I went on his page.

"Oweeee!!!!! He sexy," I mumbled under my breath. On his cover page he looked like he had all kind of race in him, he had a six-pack , he was like skinned , with some good ass silky brown hair , his hair was cut and his eyes was like an brown marble that you would never want to loose because , it looked soooooo sexy. He had on some black and white rocks, with a all white Tee shirt , and some black and white brad 11s.

"Hi ,thank you , and you is too Gee," as i wrote back , he probley looking like 'damn is this chick going to ever right me back or what'

"Do you got a cell phone"? He asked

"Yea I got a cell phone , call me or text me 810.356.3533". I replaid, with a smile on my face hoping he's going to really text me because I was in school writing him and i really didnt feel like getting my shit tooken by them fat , and skinny ass teachers up there.

"Okay". He left the conversation just like that, and Texted me.

"Hi bab :-) :-) :-)". He said with alot of smile faces.

"Bab!!!!!!! :-) :-) :-) :-)". I texted back with a steal face on My face ........

***After School***

Im sorry I did'nt make the story more longer but I promise i will make it longer this 2 chapter ... And more interesting  

Tell me what you think so far? Probley a lil boring , yeah

What you think going to happen , is they going to go out right right now and they just met or what ? Comment i will reply sn im getting sleepy next chapter tomorrow...... :O