chapter 8

The rest of the ride to the airport was just silence but I ended up breaking that silence. "So you mad huh? You really mad becuase I let him eat me out you ack like I gave it up to him Von im sorry, but Ashanti dont turn down top from nobody not even chicks." We both set in silence for along time. He kept loooking at me strange he finally said something "Is you gay ma?" Wow did he juss ask me that "No im not gay im just kidding gosh can you just drive now in silence". The whole way to the airport was quiet we was 5 mins away from the airport. "Ashanti can I tell you something?" I was looking kind of scared of what he had to tell me "Sure im listening," "I like you and I know me and your brother is really close friends and he know how I do girls but you-

"Im different , okay I get it damn I wish people stop telling me that shit yes im different, so just because im different I can get raped and sexual harrased No!!" I said , tears started falling down my eyes and my leg started to shake.

By that time we was already at the airport and it was 8:15, but I didnt see her so I called her and she answered "Im getting off the plane now poo, where you at?"

"Im in front , you will see me in a silver and black, camero car". I pulled up in front of her and jumped out the car, I ran to her and hugged her tight.

~Denise P.O.V~

When I saw my sister, my eyes got soo big and I let out all all true feelings of how much I miss her. I been gone for so long that I have forgot about everything and I was so filled with joy that I could be with her and my whole family again. "Omg how you been I miss you," I put my bags in the car and got in. I look on the driver side to see who was driving and it was my brother bestfriend Von. When I used to live here and Von used to come over our house to spend a night with Tikko, I really thought he was cute and so sweet I had a crush on him but now its nothing major. I did hear he was popular at school and owe he is fine right now. *She Smiles*

" So how are you Denise?" Von said.

"Im doing pretty good, and you?" He answered looking at Ashanti because all she was doing was cheesing.

"Im doing great trying to get with your sister, to let her know how a real nigga can take care of her," he said smiling "Shut up crazy ass," she hit him in his arm and we all laughed

"Owee ....I see yall , okay okay ." they was all in silence for like 30 seconds, but Ashanti broke that.

"UMMMM NOOO MF!!" They all busted out laughing again

~Von P.O.V~

I was really enjoying me and Ashanti conversation we was having, but I new if I talked about that Denise was going to all up in the mix so I let it go but im gone get her one day though frfr. I had to drive another 1 hour and a half to get them back to Ashanti house. After they talked for about 20 minutes it was quiet and Ashanti was sleep and Denise.

It was 10:30pm and Von had just pulled up at Ashanti house, Von woke up Ashanti and Denise woke up and Von helped them carry Denise bags inside the house. When we walked inside the house it was like so much stuff had been threw on the floor me and Ashanti was looking lost including Denise when she walked in. "What the fuck happened in here , it look like a tornado been threw this bitch," Ashanti said getting real angry.

~Ashanti P.O.V~

"Call Montikko right now, because if he did this shit to my mother fucking moma house im beating his ass." Denise was to mad , I really never saw her this mad before but I was pissed off to. I grabbed my cell phone and called Montikko while Von search the rest of the house.

~Me&Montikko convo~

Montikko Wassup where you at sis

Me Im at the damn house looking at all this mess , did you come in the house and break and throw shit down on the floor because wait it pretty seems to me someone have broken into the house and knocked all my pictures down of me and you and everything all broken.

Montikko Awll shit here I come

~End of the convo~