Chapter 3

~3 hours later....

We did'nt do nothing for a whole 3 hours I was there , but we did talk and get to no eachotha. He had a hard life , you would never think that about him , becuase of how he living now . I could tell already yea , he was a little thug forreal forreal but I think I was starting to have feelings for him already , he was just to sweet and he had a rough life just like me. He took me home after a while , when I was getting out the car he grabbed my left arm , as I turned around he was staring at my dark beautiful eyes and I was looking into his hazel eyes and we started getting closer to eachother and we both was kissing he bit my lower lip , so I would notice to open up , our tongue was just fighting around it was such a passionate. I think im inlove with a Truuue thug..

~ Trevon P.ø.V ~  

She was such a good ahh kisser , she was like a girl I havn't met before. She was so real to me , I think im falling for her alreadyy owee she put her number in my phone when she got out the car going into her house , we blew eachother kisses. As I drove off , I went over to this chick Bria house she was just another thirst hoe , who gave me head all the time but she wanted to be with me , but fuck no I dont love these hoes. I called her phone she answered "Hello , you at home ".

"Yea come thru , I wannah see you baby". She said with a sexy , slutty voice.

"Ight shawtyy , open the door im out here and I dont feel like coming in , so you come out and get in". I hong up and saw her coming outside she had long ass hair , with some high waist shorts on and a levi red and white shirt ,and some KOTD's red and white J's.

"whassup shawty ".

" Wassup , what we about do". She said sounding , down to earth to do anything.

"Im tryna get some head , my baby". I said , we got in the back of my car she bent over and swong her hair to the back and I pulled out my bestfriend/my dick and she start sobbing down on it and it felt good as hell. I start feeling a little weak and told her she could stop.

"Why , is im doing something wrong? what is the problem ?" she asked me feeling embrassed

"Nawll aha - " he started laughn pulling his pants back up . "Nawl I justt wanted to be done , thanks but this will be your last time seeing me , bye Bria." He said , pushing her out and closed the door, and drove off.

Sorry but I was in my first hour doing this chapter , and I had to cut it short because my teacher was comint towards me but Comment&Vote

What you think Trevon was getting weak for?

Why did he tell her that was going to be the last time he see's her hmmmm? well Comment