chapter 15

10 MINS LATER

Denise P.O.V

I felt like something was gone happen OUUWEE I don't know how Im bouts to tell Ashanti this. I was nervous and was walking back and forth in the room just thinking about how much has happened this past 2 weeks I been here, I really didn't no nothing about what was happening up here. They is basically taking care of they self because momma haven't been here at all.

"What is you doing girl do you know what time it is?" Ashanti interrupting my thoughts and looking at the time =0 "Uh-Uh We-we need to go to the hospital like RIGHT NOW GET UP!!!" I said nervously she jumped up and instantly started to cry, as like she new what happened.

Ashanti P.O.V

When Denise told me to get up and get dress so we can head to the hospital I instantly thought they had went to kill Trevon and one of them got shot. It was a lot running through my head I got dressed and we both headed out the door to the hospital.

15 mins later

We arrived at the hospital. I was still crying, I didn't know what had happened or who did it happen to I was just hoping it wasn't nothing really major. When we got inside the hospital we saw Dee, Josh, Tikko, Kelly, Von mom and dad, but there was no Von. "WHATS GOING ON SOMEBODY TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK IS UP!!!" I was worry as fuck I was crying even harder at this point when I just new Von got hurt. Tikko ran to me and walked me back to the sit in the waiting room. "Calm down let me explain, we went to shoot that bitch nigga Trevon and to make along ass story short we shot him and his crew and ran inside his house and set that bitch on fire, then next thing I just turned around and Von was shot so we rushed him here" I was rocking back and forth in the sit just crying and everybody else was just holding their heads on they hand and crying. I started praying in my head that he would be okay and god is watching over him 24/7.

Denise P.O.V

I walked over to Ashanti and just held her there, it just feels like she is so grown like older then 13 but that's okay she's just mature and going through a lot she don't have her dad and mom never at home so she just goes around doing what she wants. Everybody fell asleep and I was the only one up watching life time. 5mins later it was 2 am and the doctor walked inside the waiting room "Mr. Bells family" I tapped on Tikko and Ashanti and they all woke up after the doctor start talking. "Um okay Trevon(VON) is in critical condition and needs lots of rest I don't know if he's going to be okay but the nurses and docs is really trying their best he got shot in his chest and we is trying to see did it hit his heart because he is not responding to nothing but he's still breathing and hanging on." The doc said

"Okay thanks Doc" Mrs. Karrie said , Von mother said crying and sitting back down. I was still holding Ashanti " Okay Doc wait can we go back to see him" I said stopping him. " Yes only two at a time follow me please." So I let Tikko and Kelly go back there then me and Ashanti going to go next then Josh and Dee then His mom and dad.

Tikko P.O.V

Me and Kelly sighed and then walked into 123 rm where Von was just laying on the stretch bed looking lifeless but I could see him still breathing it still hurt to see him like this in pain, we cant loose him he like the life of the party and the funny one. I know he love sister and would even die for her cause look where he at now just for her. Even though he 2 years and a month older than her im not tripping because I know he aint really like the rest of the gang , he just don't fuck every bitch that throws themselves to him like a thot(HOE). He will go out with us though and might get a couple dances but not kissing and taking home fucking and shit (lol) he don't be wit it but he love him some Ashanti and she love her some Von. I just sat in the chair next to him and Kelly was on the other side looking at him then turned to the t.v but I sat there for a minute and thought who had to shoot him because we was already shooting at Trevon gang and Trevon was already dead so who could have shot him?. "Ayye wake up man we need you hang on in there." I said grabbing his hand and setting it right back down and nodded my head to Kelly telling him lets go cause they still gots to come back here before they start putting us out.

Kelly P.O.V

I was hurt to the T. I just couldn't believe we would be right here in this hospital praying to god for Von to get back well, but I still couldn't understand how did he get shot when everybody was already dead, who had to shoot him? I was confused but I wasn't bouts to sit and worry about that at this moment.

Ashanti P.O.V

Jfofivjsfkfvkvyhbhjbnubnkgfnjub this was running through my head I was brain washed with letters I know crazy huh? Well it was me and Denise turn to go see Von. We got up and walked to his room before I went inside there "Are you ready" Denise asked me , I was trying to hold the tears "Yes" we walked in and I broke down with tears rushing from both of my eyes. It was like I was looking at a dead person, he was looking really bad, he looked like he wasn't breathing but I new he was trying his best to fight it through. Denise walked up to him and start talking to him and picked up his hand saying everything's going to be okay. I walked up to him and looked at him and started smiling and saying everything's was going to be okay and hang in there. "Im gone give you two some time along come out when you ready" Denise said looking at me "Okay Thank You" Denise left the room and I busted out in tears again holding his hand I walked over and sat down next to him wishing he could move or open his eyes to look at me but he didn't do neither but I new he could hear me so I decided to talk to him. "Can you please least say something, please open your eyes do something that's gone let me know you hear me please." I sat there for five more minutes with him just crying. I love this boy im starting to catch feelings for him, I just hope he wake up. I kissed the top of his head and got up and started walking towards the door, I heard something that sound like Von voice but I just new it wasn't him and kept going out the door.

"Shanti, baby" I heard the sound of his voice again, so I turned around and walked back in his room.