Thugs Love Hard

Chapter 1

We I say thugs love hard they really do....

My name is Morgan I am bad bitch I have my own shit and my own crew. My father is the biggest drug lord of Mexico so I don't have to worry bout nothing and my to bad bitches is Lisa and Maya.

My name is Justin I am a drug dealer and I work for Jack the biggest drug lord of Mexico I Fuck and duck I don't care bout these hoes I loved one and that bitch took my heart so I don't love these hoes.

My name Lisa I am Maya's and Morgan bad bitch but in love with the sexiest boy in the world....

My name is Chris I am Lisa boyfriend and I also work for Jack. I been cheating on Lisa with this hoe name Tina but I love Lisa so I have to stop but I have something to tell her that's from my past, present,.and future.

I am Mya, Morgan's and Lisa's bestfriend I want a man but can't seem to keep him cause of my trust issue will I ever let go of my past hurt break.

Chapter 2: Morgan POV

I woke up this morning with a bad headache so I got up and jump into a hot shower and let it just run on me. I got out and lotion my body then put on my black sparkle Tom's with a black high low skirt and a spiked bra with a bleach blue Jean vest. I was look good I took a picture and put it on instagram. I grabed my purse and keys to my white Rang Rover. We I made it to my father's trap house I got out and went inside and we walked into the living room I saw Chris and Justin.

Hey Moe Moe Chris said while rolling up a blut.

Hey Chris where my baby Lisa at I said while sitting down on the couch next to Justin.

She's at home plan the family barbeque thats's Saturday he said while lighting up his blut and taken a long drag from it.

Oh OK I said while standing up and walking to the back where my dad's office is. I knock on the door and a pretty mid age lady open the door and huged me.

I Morgan my name is Elaina I head so much about you from your father.

Ass much ass I wanted to cuss this bitch out I just hug her back and walk into my father office and gave him that look like he better start explain.

Well Morgan this is my fiance Elaina he I wanted to tell you over dinner to night but you came already he said while looking at me and Elaina.

I wanted to start screaming cause I felt like my father is just don't give a shit about my mother No more I just couldn't believe him I know that my mother died but he could have told me he was seeing someone I just had so many question running Thur my head I had to leave before I blow up.

While I was walking out the room my dad screamed my name but I just keep on walking into I got in my car and cried me and my father is the only family lefted after my mother and brother died now I feel like we are growing apart.

Please Excuse My Mistakes I am a 1st time writer and I wanted to start writing story for the public so I hope you guys like it.

Sorry for the mistakes thank you love Ziggy...

Chapter 3: Justin POV

When Morgan walked into the trap she was looking good as he'll I want to hit that fr but I know if I do Jack will kill my ass for breaking her heart but I just can't seem to love another women. But Fuck that shit I am siting at home on my couch and this bitch Brittany want stop calling talking bout she pregnant by me and she then fucked the whole Hood that bitch can get off my line with all that.