The Truth in Thoughts

Justin POV:

So we get to Chris house in this nigga D (Dustin) opened the door in Morgan falls out. He picked her up and carried her in and laid her down on the couch. "So you been fucking my lil sister" he said with a smirk " Naw we just good friends she been taking care of me cause I got shot" I responded while sitting down.  "Damn lil J got shot I must have been gone forever but take care of my sister" he said while laughing. "OK we not here to catch the hell up on old and new times we here to find out whats going on in what happened to your mother?" Jack said while standing. Dustin face instantly got sad.

Dustin POV:

So my dad was talking like the asshole he is then asked about my mother I instantly got sad I been trying to move on.  "She died in the house they shot her in the head. "I answered with no expression. "So why the hell they say you were dead?" Morgan asked with a serious face nobody didn't even notice her get up.  "Well hello to you too lil sis but I paid them to say it cause I was died by the time I made to the back of the hospital they resuscitate me back to life so knew they was going to come back so I paid the doctor in police to say I was dead. So over the years I been looking for the niggas in I found them in killed them one by one for what they did to my fucking mother." I saidcg while letting a tear fall damn I miss her like crazy in seeing Morgan make me miss her even more she looks exactly like her.  "You should have came to me son but it's the past in you had to do what you had to do but next time come to me we all do miss your mother in I sorry for what happened to her but I need us to stay together as a family again in Dustin I also wanted you to meet my fiance Elaine. " he said while holding her hand.  "Hi I am Elaine it's nice to meet you!"she said with a nice warm smile and hugging me tight "Hi" was all I said. 

Morgan POV:

Just when things start getting better it's like I get depressed all over again I missed my mother like crazy in also my brother but he's here I just need my mom in my life will be OK but she not here so need to accept it I got up in walked to Dustin in just hugged him in broke down in tears I missed this boy like crazy he just hailed me in his arms I can't believe he's here I so happy he let me go and smile at me in whip my face in said stop crying your to beautiful for that mom love you in always will she may not be here on earth but she with you everyday watch over you all of us. That made me feel better so I took Justin hand in took him home in just laid there thinking he didn't say nothing he just laid there hold me in it felt great the boy I always liked is holding me through my problems in I am doing the same for him I think I may just be in love. He started playing in my hair in I just start tracing his tattoos in packs then I moved my hand down to touch something just to see what he was going to do "Girl you better stop before you start something you can't finish." She said while still playing in my hair. "Oh I can finish" I said while getting up in sitting on his d*** in kissing him this kiss gave Ms butterflies in my stomach I start grinding in he put his hands on my hips in start moving them. He pulled my shirt off flipped me over surprised he didn't hurt himself kissed me pulled my night shorts off in kissed me again I am not a virgin but I am still nervous so I tugged at his basketball shorts he untied them in I pulled then down we was all into he took my panties and bra off and I took his boxers off he grabbed a condom and put it on in slip in side me he was so big it was hurting at the beginning then it got better he had my legs up warped around his upper back until we switch positions in he was on the bottom while I road him then he gave me back shots then we went back to the first position my favorite one in had a orgasm in we bout cum at the same time in after we laid there in each others arms this day was crazy but ended great.

Lisa POV:

So I am in the kitchen bout to get family night dinner started I hear a knock at the door in it was Dustin I couldn't do nothing but hug him in pull him in the house I missed my big brother (Morgan brother but also like Lisa's)like crazy. When everyone left I feed Alex washed him then tucked him in bed kissed him in went into my room. "Today was crazy ass hell" Chris said while laying on his back on the bed "Tell me bout "I responded while getting my stuff so I can take a shower I walked into the bathroom turned on the shower in then Chris walked in I got into the shower with him first we was just kissing then he went down in ate me out it was feeling so good it was the best after a bad day. He came up in picked me up in shoved his manhood inside of me I was grinding on him then we switched positions in he was given me back shots while pulling my hair it felt like the best  time in awhile had orgasm. We washed up got out go dressed I'm went to sleep but before I did I noticed we didn't use a condom.

Chris POV:

So me in Lisa just had the best shower sex that we had to wash up in cold water I worn that ass out when she hit the pillow she was out like a light. Tomorrow I got meet up with the crew in Dustin I need to talk to that nigga since I really couldn't cause Lisa was in there in but I mean shit I ain't got nothing to hide but I just didn't say some stuff cause she going get mad cause I said we left it in the pasted and I am bringing it up.  But shit I got remember to look at some places for in Lisa to go out of town at I am going to surprise her in I also have call my mom but for right now I am just bout to take my ass to sleep. 

Slim POV:

So me and Mya got something to eat in we been chilling in I been chilling with her for a minute now I like her in I am thinking bout taking things to the next level with us I see how she going to react though but I heard my nigga D back we got a meeting in the am so let me get my ass some sleep. "You ready to go to sleep?" I asked her while pecking her lips. "yeah I usually dont go to sleep with carmel boys." she said while laughing in walking to the back and we walked into the room.  "Yeah cause I am the only nigga you going to be sleeping with. " I said while getting under the covers in pulling her close to me so close that her head lay on my chest in she tracing my tattoo with her finger. "I like you a lot in I want to take this relationship to that next level." I said while playing in her hair.  "I'll like that" she said while kissing me so passionate.

------------------------------------------

So Dustin back,?

Chris in Lisa didn't use a condom?

Morgan and Justin did what? 

When is Morgan in Justin going to be together or take things slow relationship wise?

******************************************

Thanks for reading if you like vote in comment sorry for any mistake sleepy so bout to hit the hay shack love you guys

                                Love, Ziggy