The return

Chris POV:

"Naw nigga fuck that shit I came to get to get the shit y'all lil niggas stole from me."

I said as I punched the shit out of this lil nigga who look like he was only 15 this nigga don't need to be living this type of life but you gotta do what you gotta do. 

"Aye I I got the s*** let's get out of here" slim said while holding two big black duffle bags full of money. "alright Lil niggas I don't want to have to talk again" I said while getting in the car in Jake pulled off.  We made it back to the trap I got my cut from Jack in left I gotta make it home so we can have a family night Lisa has been doing a lot lately so I was thinking bout send Alex to my moms house for 2 weeks in me and Lisa go out of town whatever I see. As I pulled up home a notice a car I never seen before so I got out in walked in and I heard two voices when I got to kitchen I couldn't believe my eyes the person standing in front of me Dustin I thought this nigga was dead so where's his mother.

Mya POV:

I was laying down on my couch waiting on slim ugly ass we been hanging out a lot lately I think I might have feelings for him I was so gone in my thoughts that I didn't even notice him come through the door.  "Hey big head" she said while sitting on me.  "Get the hell off me fatty" I said while sitting up.  "You hungry?"

"ummm...Yeah why?  you want to go get something."

"Yeah ugly so go put on some clothes in I be in the car." I ran up the stairs slipped on my love pink yoga pants love pink shirt in hoodie in put on some uggs put my hair in a ponytail grabbed my purse in walked down stairs turned the TV off made sure everything was good put the alarm on and got in the car.

Jack POV:

I was laying in the bed with my baby Elaine when Chris called me in told me my fucking son was alive in at his house in wanted to see me.  I jumped up some fast told Elaine to get dress in call Morgan in tell her to meet me at Chris house now I will explain later.

Morgan POV:

I was laying down with Justin talking in laughing when Elaine called in said meet them at Chris house now.  So I got up put on my Nike leggings a Nike shirt with some uggs put my hair in a ponytail then helped Justin put on his shirt cause he didn't want to be by himself in it hurts for him to put his arm up all the way. He put on his nike slides I grab my purse so we walked out the door we hopped in my range rover in we drove to Chris house I noticed one car I never seen before then I gotta a feeling a weird one we got out in walked to the door I knocked in my brother opens the door as soon as I seen him I claps to the ground and everything went black.

------------------------------------------

Dustin back? 

Mya in slim? 

Morgan in Justin? 

Sorry for the mistakes hope you like thanks for all the support in reads
               Love Ziggy