Love Hurts

Chapter:4 Morgan POV

I haven't talked to my father in two days and today was the family barbeque and I know I have to see him. I was still hurt from my father decision with out asking me how I felt bout it I won't my father to be happy but he could have told me before. But I snapped out of my thoughts and got up and showered and lotion up got dress I put on some high waist shorts my blue Dr martens with my blue true religion swim suit top. I look good so I put my hair up in a messy bun with my baby hair down and my sliver necklace and bracelet I got my keys and phone. I walk outside and put my phone and purse in my car then went in the house and grabbed the two trays of cupcakes that I baked last night I put the cupcakes in the car and lefted. I made it to the barbeque and got out in went in the house and put the cupcakes on the Hi and went out to the back and said Hey to everyone but for done reason I couldn't stop look at Justin.

Justin POV

When Morgan walk in too the back s .looked sexy asf that I couldn't stop looking at her sexy ass. I really like Morgan but shit I don't have time for love with the life that I am living and that's my boss daughter but I know if Jacob (is morgan dead brother) was still here that he would not a prove of me and her anyway but Chris and slim is the only ones that know that I like her.

Chris POV

I have to tell Lisa about my son soon before his mother pull up with him.  

*(Flashback)*  

Yea what up Nat I side while walking onto VIP with thus bad bitch name Tina. She dance all over me and we had sex. I was sitting at J's (Jacob)  

house in Morgan in this bad ass girl pulled up and walked into the living room and from that day me and Lisa started talking and dating from that day. But six months into me and Lisa relationship Tina called me and told me she had a baby in we need a DNA test and come to find out that I had a son name Alexander Christopher Love. *(flashback over )*  

Tina pulls up wit Alex in the backseat so I called Lisa to the Hi and told her about my one year old son.

Lisa POV

I was talking to Morgan and May  when Chris called me to the front and told me he had a one year old son by Tina I couldn't believe ears. I did t know what to say I was hurt that he didn't trust me enough to tell me he has a son so I cried and ran back into the house while he was screaming my name. I didn't never go back to the barbeque but I heard that Morgan and he father had a big argument but me and Chris need to talk now.

Morgan POV

While I was sitting talking to Justin my father walked up and asked me to talk so I said excuse me to Justin told him I will be back in walked into the house with my father and Elaina.  

"Now Morgan I know it was wrong not telling you but for you to act like you did was not called for" my dad said while taking a seat on the love seat. "Excuse me 1st I was hurt cause we are the only two- "No three my father said while cutting me off now I am pissed cause he ass just said three I will never let another woman take my mother's place so that's when I lost it. "How tf are you going to say three...No two cause I don't really belong on this family anymore I you didn't tell me about thus shit dis you huh No I never forgot when my mother and brother died and it was because of you huh...I said while tears fall down my face. "Don't blame that on me damit I know what happen but your smart ass mouth is not going to get you anywhere now before yo start cussing at me aging remember that I am your father and you going to respect me damit." he yelled while in my face. I stood up and said "Have a good life with your new family Jack" then walk out the room got my things and lefted.